It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:34 am

Free Newsletter

Rogue (Australian crocodile film)

A place to discuss your favourite Movies and TV Shows.

Moderator: Moderators

Rogue (Australian crocodile film)

Postby milkyway » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:09 am

I saw this movie today and it was so scary I hurt my arm!!! It went flying up in the air in fright and knocked my water bottle in the bottle holder right out of it's position and almost took out my husband's left eye :shock: :D And that was just the first scary bit. I'm such a wuss at scary movies. The ending was a bit sucky, but I enjoyed it up to that point, scary bits and all. It actually got you when you were least expecting it. Wish I had a video of myself. Hilarious! :D

Has anyone else seen it? Makes me want to go back to the NT... not for a swim though :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:17 am

OMG sorry but I had to laugh :lol: hehehe
Im going to NT in Feb to stay with a friend...and she wants to take me on the jumping crocodile cruise :shock: after I saw the ad for that movie I kinda thought 'nuh-uh' :shock: :? hmmmmm.... lol
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby milkyway » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:24 am

I did the crocodile jumping tour thing back in about 2000. Then we had to get off the boat and walk along this long skinny pier/plank and you could actually see crocs in the water just metres from the boat and I was thinking 'nuh-uh' as I had to get off the boat, "I've seen what you puppies can do"... :shock: And everyone just kinda scuttled down the plank and onto the safety of the high river bank...

Later in Litchfield Park, it was sooo hot and our guide suggested going for a dip in a waterhole which he said was safe from crocs... so I swam out to a waterfall on the other side (about 30 - 40m) and was enjoying the water pounding down on me like a good massage... and then I got to thinking about what MIGHT be swimming around under me, and the water was so deep and dark dark dark... even though I was assured the altitude was too high for the crocs and it was safe... needless to say, I kinda panicked and swam for shore in about 15 seconds flat. Quickest swim EVER!!!

*shudder*
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shelbel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:01 pm

Oh my God!! Crocs scare the beejesus outta me!! I went to the croc park when i was in NT, even with them in cages they were still so close and bloody scary!! And even when swimming in places you know wont have them, you still kinda go, 'but what if' And that sound the of their jaws closing EEK!!! :shock:

That said, i still really wanna see this movie, i love scary movies! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Chelle » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:45 pm

I havent seen it yet, I love a good aussie movie.

I Had to laugh at you San that would of been so funny to watch but I would probley do the exact same thing I'm a woss when it comes to scarey movies.
Chelle

Return to Movies and TV Show