It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Free Newsletter

brit spears

A place to talk about your favourite Celeb.

Moderator: Moderators

brit spears

Postby mimosa8 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:45 pm

rushed to hospital (tmz.com) appeared under the influence of drugs, but now they think she may have BiPolar.

Mishca barton done for DUI
mimosa8

Postby grugwashere » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 pm

so they finally decide she has bipolar, i feel so sorry for her.. she has needed help for such a long time :(
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:35 pm

I feel so sorry for her too. She's gonna be in big trouble (or rather, she already is...)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby electrongirl » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:05 pm

I feel sorry for her kids mostly.

A mum who is losing the plot and a father who isn't much better.

Now an auntie who is pregnant at 16 and her bf is being charged with Stat Rape.

That family is cursed.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby shelbel » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:29 pm

I know its such a over used saying, but they really should leave Britney alone!

Can you imagine what life must be like for her? Constantly followed by swarms of photograhers, every little thing you do is splashed on every mag cover!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby oostevens » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:29 pm

well she was the one who wouldn't give her kids back, and had the police and everyone there for 2 whole hrs.

she needs help....and i am over feeling sorry for her. she has lost it, actually a lot of the younger famous chicks these days have lost it. They are all into drugs and getting drunk and making fools of themselves.

We need a new lot of celebrities without all the crap

also dr phil reckons she really needs help, and is concerned for her, he was there chatting to her just as she left the hospital.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Jisgone » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:44 pm

she needs to go buy a house far far away and sort herself out, when shes living where she is of course paparazzi will follow her they earn alot of money off her!
shes got the means to take 2 years off and fix herself up but she chooses not to, and as weve all seen no one can force her to do anything
Jisgone

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:24 pm

oostevens wrote:she needs help....and i am over feeling sorry for her. she has lost it, actually a lot of the younger famous chicks these days have lost it. They are all into drugs and getting drunk and making fools of themselves.

And that is why I pity her, because she has 'lost it' and has done so in the public eye :cry: That can only be compouding her troubles, not helping them. I wish everyone would just leave her alone and let her get the help she needs.

I don't think we need new celebs 'without the crap', I think we just need to have better role models for young people to look up to.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby oostevens » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:18 pm

thats what i mean, role models
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby ranger 2 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:57 pm

It is finally nice to know that she is getting the help she has needed for such a long time. I feel really sorry for her.

Jodi
ranger 2

Postby Fairie » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:59 pm

rushed to hospital (tmz.com) appeared under the influence of drugs, but now they think she may have BiPolar.

Taking Drugs = BiPolar, my son took many drugs when he was younger but still continued to smoke Majuana (sp) They think it is a plant it is from God and can't hurt you. :? He now has to be on Meds for the rest of his life and has just finished a stint in the Mental Hospital because he stopped taking his meds.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby prettytigerlily » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:20 am

I feel sorry for cos she lost her kids and also for her kids cos mummy is really unwell.

I think she got post natal and never did anything about it which turned into bi-polar cause if untreated you go crazy just a tad anyway.

But hate to say it "You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you cant take trailer park out of the girl."

Tanja
SW: 126 kgs
CW: 122.8 kgs
GW: 60 kgs

Mini Goal: 110 kgs

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wc8e5qA/]
[/url]
prettytigerlily

Postby mimosa8 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:09 pm

i think she has had it for years, might have been brought on by her drug use. I knew it was weird to get married to him especially when his ex- girlfrined was pregnant. and to have them so close together must play havoc with hormones.

I hope she gets help from a kind caring facility, rebuilds her body and mind.

She is a very talented person.
mimosa8

Postby carls » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:47 am

she shouldnt have cheated on Justin.

:lol:
Image[/url]
carls

brit

Postby mimosa8 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:54 pm

maybe she was hypomanic at the time when she cheated. id say shes boon on weight loss pills for some time before the birth of her boys, may have sparked her bipolar. I think she had post partum psychosis (untreated ) after baby one and into baby 2.

Who will intervene for her? she needs to rebuild herself. get away form the paps and media (if possible) retreat for a while..

Did anyone read the articel in ok magazine when she did a cover for them and soiled their expensive clothes and went into the bathroom numerous times rambling.
mimosa8

Return to Celebrity Gossip