It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:15 am

Free Newsletter

Losing the weight without weight training

A place just for guys to talk.

Moderator: Moderators

Losing the weight without weight training

Postby nonijuice » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

A lot of mates have been telling me that the best way to lose the flabs is to enter weight training. I personally do not like weight training because it's very boring for me. Do you think that I could lose the weight without body building??? Also, what other activities do you have?
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed
nonijuice

Re: Losing the weight without weight training

Postby 2197 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 am

nonijuice wrote:A lot of mates have been telling me that the best way to lose the flabs is to enter weight training. I personally do not like weight training because it's very boring for me. Do you think that I could lose the weight without body building??? Also, what other activities do you have?

It may seem boring but start with doing push ups, 3 sets of how many repetitions you can do, 3 sets of 5 repetitions is a good start. 2-3 minute break between each set.

Every time you rip a muscle the body releases a huge amount white blood cells that clean up your whole body. Your whole way of thinking will change.

You can loose weight without training, its called counting calories. You'll lose weight but you'll probably end up with saggy skin.

Return to The Boys Club