It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Free Newsletter

Exercise DVD's/Videos

A place to trade or sell quality clothes that don't fit you anymore and other weight loss related stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

Exercise DVD's/Videos

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi Guys!

I've pmed Scott, and he says that it's fine to post up exercise DVD's/Videos on the site as long as they're in small (not commercial) quantities! So post away!

Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:07 pm

I have 2 great "Hollywood Trainer" DVD's that I don't use anymore if anyone would like to take them off my hands :)
I've only used each one a handful of times, they're in great condition! I'm asking $10 each + postage, or if you want to buy both, $17.50 + postage. PM me if you're interested!

Hollywood Trainer - Ab Blast

The Hollywood Trainer AB BLAST is what you've been waiting for - 20 minutes of the most effective, functional and challenging ab exercises to deliver the ultimate mid-section! In this super ab routine, you will target all areas of the mid-section: rectus abdominus (the six pack), internal and external obliques, transverse abdominus (the deep muscle that act as a corset pulling in your lower belly and supporting your lower back), erector spinae muscles (muscles which line the spine) and lumbar muscles (muscles of the lower back). This workout gives you everything you need to get the abs you've always dreamed of and challenges three major fitness components: muscular strength, muscular endurance and body composition (increase of lean body mass / decrease of body fat). You're on your way to the ultimate set of abs! - Sculpt and define abdominal muscles - Improve core strength and stability - Feel results after your first workout

ITEM DETAILS
Title: Hollywood Trainer - Ab Blast
Packaging: DVD Amaray Case
Actors: Jeanette Jenkins
Year of Production: 2002
TV Standard: PAL
Format: DVD
Region: All Zones
Running time: 20 mins
Genre: Sport/Fitness
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Audio: Dolby Digital 2.0
Languages: English (Dolby Digital 2.0)
Rating: E.
Released: 15-4-2005

Hollywood Trainer - Ultimate Cross Training

ULTIMATE CROSS TRAINING - A routine that combines the best of the best put together in a time-saving workout that will give you maximum results in as little as 10 minutes a day.

ITEM DETAILS
Title: Hollywood Trainer - Ultimate Cross Training
Running time: 10 mins
Languages: English (Dolby Digital 2.0)
Rating: E.
Released: 15-4-2005

ULTIMATE CROSS TRAINING - A routine that combines the best of the best put together in a time-saving workout that will give you maximum results in as little as 10 minutes a day. There are 4 10-minute segments - Kickboxing, Sculpting, Yoga & Pilates. Do all 4 at once for a great all-over workout or pick one for a quick workout.

ITEM DETAILS
Title: Hollywood Trainer - Ultimate Cross Training
Running time: 10 mins