It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:41 am

Free Newsletter

MIRACLESUIT SWIMMING COSTUME - STUNNING!

A place to trade or sell quality clothes that don't fit you anymore and other weight loss related stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

MIRACLESUIT SWIMMING COSTUME - STUNNING!

Postby lng86 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:43 am

Hi everyone!

Just clearing through my wardrobe... And thought I would offer all you girls this swimsuit before putting it on e-bay. I know it would go for more on e-bay... But I'd rather help one of you feel confident and beautiful on the beach! I have one in a different size! I promise the buyer won't be disappointed!!!

I have for sale a BNWOT Miraclesuit swimming costume (utopia style) in black.

Vital information:

Miraclesuit's best selling swimsuit flatters the face, shoulders and bust with its graceful halter detail and waist-cinching shirring. Miratex fabric offers stretch and control you won't find in any other swimsuit. The Utopia offers everything you ever wanted in a swimsuit, in slimming black.

Featuring the body-contouring capabilities of Miratex fabric, this Miraclesuit has three times the Lycra spandex for three times the holding power.

Details are as follows:

Size: US 22W

Color: Black
Miraclesuit Maillot Tank
Full Seat Bottom
Hidden Underwire Full Support Bra
Halter Top with Tie-Back Straps
Straight Back
High Leg Cut
Bust Maximizing
Waist Shirring
Waist Minimizing
Tummy Support
Nylon/Lycra Spandex
Miratex® fabrication provides 3 times the holding power of regular swimsuit fabric.
Miraclesuit USA
New without tags

It retails for over $126+ US... So name your price and we'll hopefully come to some agreement! I will throw in a matching swimming skirt if the buyer is interested!

Any questions - please ask. Google the item if you are unsure of anything!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby lng86 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:49 am

(I don't know how to attach pictures!)

Check out:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2812629?ref ... in=related

Thanks!!![/img][/url]
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Return to The Trading Place