It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:33 am

Free Newsletter

For Sale : Six Week Body Makeover Kit; Weight Loss Program

A place to trade or sell quality clothes that don't fit you anymore and other weight loss related stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

For Sale : Six Week Body Makeover Kit; Weight Loss Program

Postby monsta75 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 am

Providia Six Week Body Makeover Kit; Weight Loss Program. Comes complete still in box. As New. Cost over $180. Michael Thurmond's Six Week Body Makeover Kit DVD. More info
(Link deleted by moderator. Please refer to the forums rules)

What you get in the pack to start losing weight :
* Quick Start DVD's
* Blueprint guide
* Body Makeover Book
* Custom Eating plan and Receipe Fast Track Cards
* Customised Recipes
* 18 minute body sculpting program with exercise band
* Living Lean Program

and more. Asking $60. Location is in Subiaco,Western Australia but can ship if needed.
Attachments
sixweek.jpg
sixweek.jpg (17.37 KiB) Viewed 3716 times
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links to commercial sites are not permitted. Please refer to the forum rules.
monsta75

Re: For Sale : Six Week Body Makeover Kit; Weight Loss Program

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:46 pm

I had to delete the link, I'm afraid. The forum rules are very specific that links to commercial sites aren't allowed.

I was in half a mind to delete the entire post. The Trading Place is for personal items only and given Monsta75 has only made this one post it's quite possible that he or she is a commercial reseller. But I'm allowing it to remain on the off-chance that it's one person's copy that they want to sell after they no longer have use for it.

If other members of the forum have a different opinion let me know.
EvilWombatQueen

Re: For Sale : Six Week Body Makeover Kit; Weight Loss Program

Postby monsta75 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am

Hi,

Sorry for including the link. I included it since it had more details about the product which was hard to sum up in the post. Yeah I used it for about 6 months, and it did work, but now I know longer need it.

Thanks.
monsta75

Return to The Trading Place