It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Free Newsletter

Join the gym for greatly reduced price!

A place to trade or sell quality clothes that don't fit you anymore and other weight loss related stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

Join the gym for greatly reduced price!

Postby kenb » Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm a first year university student who is doing a full time degree. A few months ago, I joined Fitness First at Sydney, Bondi Junction Westfield for a contract of 12 months without realising the huge time demands for studying at university. Now I find myself without the time and strength to attend the gym as often as I would like to be. Therefore, I want to find someone to transfer my membership so the money would not go to waste.

If you would like to join the gym or if you know anyone who would like to join the gym, please consider my offer to reduce the price for you. There's still 10 months left in my contract, the price is $50/fortnight and I will cover a part of it. At the moment, I offer to pay for 25% of the rest of the contract, however this is negotiable.

The contract is of the Platinum type and it will allow you to join Fitness First gyms all across Australia so if you don't live near Bondi, you can still do it.

If you're interested, please contact me through my email: [email protected] or my phone number: 04 31499237 at anytime. I will greatly appreciate any of your offer.

Return to The Trading Place