It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Free Newsletter

kate morgan diet

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby maz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:15 pm

Have just lost 4kgs on Kate Morgan Diet after 2 weeks and going well. Am taking Blackmores weight loss accelerate and sugar balance with it as well. Notice am hungrier when I don't take it.
So far going well. Can't wait to hear how others are going.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5wXtFn/]
[/url]
maz

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:23 pm

Hiya guys .... I have been on the Kate Morgan diet for 5 weeks now and have lost 8.6 kilos. I actually look forward to my shakes now and can honestly say that all my cravings have gone out the window now. I don't even drink diet coke anymore. Anyway totally loving this diet!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:14 pm

wow you guys are doing great! :D
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby loveat116 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:03 pm

Wow all the success in this thread makes me want to do it!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

i'm on day 3 of kate morgan

Postby janda » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:43 pm

and although i get very hungry before morning tea time and in the late afternoon i'm finding it quite good. i like the shakes and am eating enough. i do eat a small piece of pumpkin though. i wasn't eating my extra snack until today when i had an egg. i'm so naughty. :) i must say except for a bit of a headache i'm not suffering any side effects that i can see. perhaps i'm grumpy and have bad breath and no-one has told me. oh dear.
i'm doing kate morgan and liking it

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtCPm0W/]
[/url]
janda

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:11 pm

Hay a good idea for a snack during these hot days is to freeze your nestle chocolate mousse that you can have. It tastes like chocolate icecream. The only side effects that I got was the headache that lasted about 2 days whilst detoxing - other then that I am actually loving this diet. I went away on holidays and put on 2.4 kilos (naughty me!!), but the beauty of this diet is that you can get straight back on it and lose the weight again. I lost the 2.4 plus another 1 kilo in about 4 days. And I actually feel better for it as well. My hubbie hasn't commented on my breath yet - so maybe he is just being kind as well .. hehehehe

Sassygirl

Postby maz » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:20 am

It's so weird on this diet. I have tried many things before and have always been so obsessed by carbs. I really hated low carb diets and thought them scientifically wrong really (prob still do). While kate morgan has carbs in the shakes and also fruit and veges and other small snacks it really is the least carbs i have eaten ever. And i can't believe I don't crave them!!! I actually think to myself- do i feel like some bread or lollies or chocolate and then if I am honest i would enjoy it but am really not fussed about having some. Also I have been moderatley stressed lately which is usually a trigger for me to chow down on carbs- but not so!!!
It's quite mind blowing really. I keep expecting it to end (and maybe it will) but so far so good.
I also have heaps more energy than I thought I would. Exercise is fine. I think I am less grumpy. Its so weird. i would never have believed it if I hadn't tried it.
[/url]
maz

how long have you been on the diet?

Postby janda » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:09 pm

i started on monday and am being weighed tomorrow morning. i find i'm fairly good. hunger is subsiding a little and i'm not craving anything really. i said no to shepherd's pie for lunch today so that's good as it's my favourite. i think it's excellent that you don't crave the carbs. you must be drinking enough water. please keep posting about your progress. :)

[/url]
janda

sorry, didn't see the top of the blog page

Postby janda » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:11 pm

about you being on the diet for 2 weeks now. :)

[/url]
janda

Postby boo_24 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:25 pm

Hi, Im thinking of trying Kate Morgan, but Im just wondering what are the prices like? I know that celebrity slim is 39.95 but I have a 40 min drive to get it, so just wanted to compare prices as the drive for it is only 15mins :wink: Thanks
boo_24

hi

Postby janda » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:00 pm

i can't remember what i paid for membership. it was under $20 i think but i'm not sure and i can't find my receipt. each meal costs $3.25. they just went up a little. i paid $40 something yesterday for my 14 meals. they say you will save money by not buying all that junk food etc. if you ring or go on to the website i'm sure you'll get the exact cost. sorry i can't remember what the membership cost. maybe someone else can help on the forum :)

[/url]
janda

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:17 pm

Yes they have gone up - I paid about $45 all up and I got my membership free because I was a member of TF for a while and my consultant waived the membership for me.

Sassygirl

hi everyone

Postby janda » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:05 pm

i haven't been so hungry today. i had a bit more protein on the weekend (not much more) and didn't have my afternoon fruit today. i'm trying to drink as much water as i can. i'm sure that has something to do with it. i do find it slightly more difficult on the weekend only because my usual routine is changed a bit. i went to my daughter's for lunch on saturday and has some chicken. i hope everyone is doing well. i look forward to your comments and feedback. bfn :)

[/url]
janda

Postby Sassygirl » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:34 am

I am doing ok as well - although yesterday I did a splurge and I mean a splurge - so back on track today. We are having a Melbourne Cup luncheon at work but I am still going to have only my shake as it is my father-in-laws 60th birthday today and we are having a party tonight so I want to be able to eat something there. Anyway my scales are lighter today then they were yesterday so that is a good thing for me!!

Sassygirl

Postby maz » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:06 pm

Just finishing week 3 and my weigh in is tomorrow. Still going well. Sometimes get hungry but only if am out and about and let my food stretch go too long. Still not wanting carbs really. occasionally i think it would be nice but it doesn't seem to be so typically obsessive of me. I am so eating way less than I ever thought i would be capable of. Getting sick of sald but just need to spend more time being more varied in food.
It cost me $15 to join and they said the shakes have just gone up 5 cents each. Costs about $40 per week for 2 meals per day. Much cheaper for me really.
Am making a stir fry tonight for the family. Will just have that but no rice with it. So happy mangoes are in season!
Been walking everyday also about 30 minutes. I feel like such a better example for my girls.
Loving this chatting!!!!!Will et you know tomorrow weign in results. Feel thinner and jeans nearly loose now but still scared of the scales!
[/url]
maz

PreviousNext

Return to Diet Talk