It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:56 am

Free Newsletter

kate morgan diet

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: kate morgan diet

Postby watty1 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi ladies

thanks for all being so supportive, it is good to be back, obviously by not having to lose the weight again but having these chats and reading everyone's posts - its really a massive help.

Well, I weighed myself today, first week back on KM and having been really very strict until sat night when I had a curry and a bottle of wine, I lost a kilo this week, so pretty chuffed. I did watch nearly the whole of the LOGIES last night on my treadmill :mrgreen: , absolutely the best thing hiring that out, think if I get on really well with it, im gona buy.

I have been sucked into buying one of the those AB KING Pro's from the TV and not getting on very well with it, has anyone else been as daft as me into buying one?

Im thinking of getting the new WII FIT game too - a slightly expensive month, but feel it will be MASSIVE investment for losing my weight.

watty1
WATTY1
watty1

Postby soontobebella » Mon May 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Hi guys!
glad a found this.. i'll definitely need my share of modivation!! :D
I've just started KM today is my first day! I'm pumped, i'll keep you posted on my progress :)
How do i get one of those tickers by the way? They're really cute
Thanks
soontobebella

Postby Diminishing » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:47 am

Is anyone out there still doing Kate Morgan?

I thought I would pop in to say I am still on the sahkes for breakfast ( so convenient for me with the kids) and I popped into top up my stash and Kate Morgan now does soups too.....tomato or chicken flavour. I've tried both and they are both delish!
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby Babz » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm

Well at long last I have started on KM diet, bubs is now on formula and my boobs are in recovery mode! First week lost 1.2kg, second week a whopping 100g...yes that's correct....and that 100g could have been because I wore a G-string instead of full metal granny undies on my second weigh in.... Have been good this past fortnight so will weigh in again next wednesday and am hoping for better news...otherwise next time I wear no undies!!! :roll:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtVG8qu/]
[/url]
Babz

Postby SubiGirl » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi All

New here to Kate Morgan, only started on Tuesday. The berry one didn't go down too well as it was quite thick but the chocolate was easy enough to down. Got a migraine as I'm going though morning ice coffee withdrawals but not too bad today. The banana one went down a treat this morning too. Am having trouble with the whole '3 cups of veges' with dinner rule, I dont eat them at the best of times so make a stir fry to try and hide the vege taste, which worked a treat but didn't eat anywhere near 3 cups! I've bought the beef stroganoff to try and one of the chicken meals so will have to see how they go.

My loss goal at the moment is 13.5 kilos, bring on the weight in on Tuesday!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wl6GPO5/]
[/url]
SubiGirl

Postby shae08 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 am

hi all,im new to this site and have been on km for 4 days,ive been good at keeping to the diet but its so hard!!!!does anyone else have coffee?is it ok to have coffee?headaches first 2 days,but now im fine.great too see you all going so well. :)
shae08

Postby shae08 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 am

how do i get one of the tickers?i think they are great im 87kg hopeing to get to 70kg finding it ok on km,good to read others makes you want too stay on it!!
shae08

Postby SubiGirl » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 am

Hey Shae08

I have 1 coffee a day with hilo milk, just can't bring myself to have skim milk. My one addiction was a small brownes ice coffee every morning, I swear giving that up was harder than giving up smoking! I got headaches the first 2 days and also found myself tired and not feeling 100% but I think it's just my body going though a bit of a detox. I'm going to try a cappacino shake next week and see what it's like.

If you do a search on this site for Tickers, someone has written up how to get one. Or go to tickerfactory.com and pick the one you want and follow the steps. Then you select and copy the BBCode (I think) and then paste it into your signature box which you find under the User Control Panel.

Hope this helps, someone has definitely written it before though :D
[/url]
SubiGirl

Postby kiwi.collins » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi Everyone
I too am new to KM, 3 days in now and not going to badly I hope, had a bit of a sugar craving last night - I am going to ask about that at my weigh in as i am sure there is something i can take for that ( shouldv'e thought of that before and not eaten all that chocolate!!) weighed in at a horrible 102.4 I wasn't even that fat full term preggy number 3 ,it has been so easy to let it all pile on over the years but am now determined to get rid of it for good. I have found I am really hungry at that after work but before dinner is ready time, any suggestions at how to get thru that without blowing my day/week

Good luck to you all
kiwi.collins

Postby Diminishing » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:51 pm

My only advice for getting through the "just got in from work and I want to eat" thing is to have another peice of fruit or a low fat yogurt at that time. OR, ask yourself if it is just habit? ie food used to mark the change of pace from work to home? (The reason I ask that is because I use food as a tool for transition all the time!)

So maybe a change of routine at that time too? A walk or something?

My worst time is when I get the kids down for a nap........I instictively want to have a nice snack as a "reward". So I have a chuppa chup and then give myself a non food reward........

HTH!
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby eurostar » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Hi everyone,
I've just started on the Kate Morgan diet last week!
I've 20 years old and have just returned from spending 6 months in Europe! I had an amzing time but unfortunately also put-on around 10 kilos!!!!
I came home and was so embarassed to catch-up with my firends because my weight gain is so apparent! I was never skinny, I could fit size 12 jeans very comfortably but now size 12 is tight! The thought of wearing size 14 jeans scares me!
I really wanted to get a jump-start on my weightloss, I needed to motivate myself and stop feeling so sad about it. So I saw adds for kate Morgan on TV and signed-up online (I was to shy to go into a pharmacy). My first week went really well, I was lazy and didnt do any exercise (wish I had) though I did stick to the program very well with the food and end-up losing 0.6kilos which I was happy about. Though looking atthis forum I seem that most women drop up to 2 kilos in the first week!
So this week I really need to step it up with the exercise. How much would you guys recommend?
Would half an hour everyday be enough? Also I live with two very skinny sisters both of whom wear size eights so I have a hard time resisting all the chocolate, chips and lollies that are in the pantry!
SW: 69.5
CR: 66.5
GW: 60
eurostar

Postby SubiGirl » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Hey Eurostar

I signed up at a chemist and they said exercise was not a 'necessary' part of their program although every bit helps. I do 3 x 1 hour sessions a week so half an hour a day should be plenty. Or even the receommened 30 mins x 3 times a week would help.

I'd probably stick with cardio to begin with then once you've lost some weight and are feeling fitter you can move onto toning with weights etc, or every do squats and lunges as they work wonders!

Hope this helps!
[/url]
SubiGirl

Postby Diminishing » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Do whatever exercise you can. Even if it is just 3 x 30 minute walks. Every little helps, it really does. Just get movin'! Maybe get a pedometer and aim for 10,000 steps a day?

(I started off with 30 minutes of walking 3 days a week. I then moved onto 5 x 30 minutes stationary bike. I now do at least an hour a day of something....bike, fir ball, walking, weights. I really enjoy it. I NEVER thought I would enjoy exercise, but the benefits are amazing.)
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby willty » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:30 pm

HI everyone joined KM on friday after i ran into a mum from school who looked a bit thinner. Said she had lost 22ks on this diet. I couldnt bloody believe it. Went straight to the chemist and got a weeks worth. Got on the scales there and the chemist girl said i was just over the obesity line. I didnt think i was THAT fat 86ks and i do have height on my side at 168cm. Hubby said "thats bloody ridiculous". Anyway i weighed more than i thought.
My biggest obstacle is all the bbqs and things. I really enjoy having a wine with the girls. I usually have a few drinks while im preparing tea.
Im determined to cut out all alchohol and if i have to, i can have a glass or 2 once a week. Apparently 1 glass is the same as a cheeseburger from Macdonalds.
But the plus side of great weather and bbqs is salads and fruit. I really like salads with low fat dressings, so its not all doom and gloom.
Carrot stix with low fat hommus- yum yum yum.
Nice to meet you all and i will let you know my progress.
By the way i have been going to gym with a PT and have put on 3 kilos. Very frustrating. Cancelled the Personal trainer and walked 7kilometers this morning off my own bat. Saves $25 a week.
willty

Postby Diminishing » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Wilty, good luck with it. I still use the shakes as a breakfast, for convenience.......they are ideal.
Lucy xx

Diminishing

PreviousNext

Return to Diet Talk