It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Foods that you loved that they got rid of :(

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Nay » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:23 pm

Maybe if we complain enough, they will bring back all our yummy food! I was so excited when they bought Toobs and Bush Biscuits back!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1gyr2A/]
[/url]
Nay

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:23 pm

ooh does anyone remember choc dot crispies? They were a cereal kinda like malt flavoured corn flakey things with choc bits through them (lol good description grace! :roll: haha) mmm they were yummy!
I remember as a kid my mum buying ww brand 'whipped spread' it was kinda like margerine but really light and fluffly...it was yummo :) gone now! My brother in law would say dr.pepper....he orders a case from the US every few weeks, he loves the stuff! :shock: I thought it was vile lol
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:26 pm

Yeah I remember Choc Dot Krispie Corn Flakes, they were yummo :D
They had low fat choccy bars called Halo that had caramel in em, mmm! And there was another one.. Flight! or Flite or something!

You know what I haven't been able to find at ALL? Zoglo's Vegetarian Products (in the freezer, was like nuggets, "schnitzels" etc) and I can't find the Sanitarium Vege Delights nuggets either, grr!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:30 pm

hmmm well the vege delight nuggets we can get here (melb eastern subs) from coles and safeway....I remember halo! yumm
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:13 am

hey nay they have brought back toobs you can get them out our local shop. i am always signing petitions people send me to bring back certain foods. i signed one for the toobs awhile back and i also signed one for the Monaco Bars as well. remember those ice cream sandwiches? mmmm
kate_turner2000

Postby electrongirl » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:59 am

Nay wrote:They stopped making Apricot and Grains instant porridge. I was so upset. They brought out apricot and peach and now that is getting discontinued!! Grrr! I'm sick of cereal with sultanas in it. Everything has sultanas in it!! :x

I hate sultanas too!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:21 pm

Playboy_bunny wrote:hmmm well the vege delight nuggets we can get here (melb eastern subs) from coles and safeway....I remember halo! yumm

Stupid Adelaide, I can't find 'em anywhere :( :(
zeedeveelgirl

Postby lng86 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:28 pm

BERTIE BEATLES!!!

You can normally only find them at the Easter Show... but Woolworths just brough them back! In packets of 17...

I bought one... But they are all gone. :shock:
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Previous

Return to Diet Talk