It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Optifast - Opinions?

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Optifast - Opinions?

Postby tiffperin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:06 pm

I have been doing Optifast for about two months.
I lost 3 kilo in the first week.
I then got a bit naughty and put on a kilo or three and since then have been better.
All up I have lost about 5 kilo.
I feel great, get a little bit hungry sometimes, but when that kicks in I drink lots of water (about 3-4 litres per day) and I try and do at between 30 - 90 minutes walking per day.

I must say I dont stick to the whole thing religiously as I believe in moderation with everything and I do love my glass of wine at the end of a day!

I feel toned, aside from my fat belly which I believe will only ever go away with surgery! Bring on my 40th birthday as I have begged my husband to buy me a tummy tuck as a gift!

I am interested to hear if any other slimmers have used this, and what success did you have.

Tiff
tiffperin

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:43 am

uum yeah I did opti...I found it to be very restrictive though! I had no energy, couldnt exercise, had a headache, was a grumpy evil b*tch lol...BUT it is a very effective program if you stick to it and follow it properly, people are losing really well on it ;) Check out Immortal's progress thread (or go to the search option at the top, and type in either optifast or immortal) he has done incredibly well with it :) Good luck with it! :D xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Return to Diet Talk