It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Free Newsletter

Adelaide Girls

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Adelaide Girls

Postby Ruby » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:56 pm

Hey guys,

Nikki from Perth has inspired me to send out a call to any Adelaide Girls who might want to get together for a lunch or something.

She has organised a lunch for the Perth Girls and I was wondering if any Adelaide girls might be interested in doing the same?

Ruby
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wDxomDh/]
Ruby

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:11 pm

hey I'll be in Adelaide next week so if you guys wanted to do something either Wed or Thursday night next week I'll be up for it!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:20 pm

Hiya :) I'm from Adelaide so would definitely be interested!

Unfortunately my car is out of action at the moment (can drive it for short trips but nothing more) and is spending most of its days at different mechanics trying to figure out what's wrong with it!! So I won't be able to catch up next week, Nikki :( :(
zeedeveelgirl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:22 pm

oh poos!! Bloody cars!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Yeah you're tellin me :( I've been without it all week and no one knows what's wrong with it STILL!! :roll: :roll:
zeedeveelgirl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:50 pm

oh man that would drive (pardon the pun) me bonkers!

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Fireball » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:00 am

I havent been around latley so just read your post. I sent Pam a message tonight about trying to arragne a catch up before Christmas. If you are still interested. I am expecting a grandbaby any day wont be on line each day. I'll check in when I can. :)

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby kittykat84 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:29 am

BUMP**

Anyone still interested?
kittykat84

Postby Fireball » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:56 pm

I'm interested. Pam and I met up ages ago - we were hoping to get a few together but it didn't eventuate as I was tied up at work and I haven't seen Pam around here for a while.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:55 am

Hi. I'm from Adelaide too. I'd be interested. Trouble is when you put it on a thread it gets old before peole notice and the original person has lost interest.. I will see if i can find up a few more locals.

Marcia

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Adelaide Catch Up

Postby Fireball » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:02 am

I am interested to see how many pp turn up at this thread. :?:
It is funny I told pp a few weeks ago that I am sooo busy (which is true) that I will be taking a break for a while, but I've been on here more than ever and now I'm arranging for pp to meet. :lol: :lol:

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby ellecee » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:22 am

hi there,

I would be interested.. Im not far from Glenelg.
:)
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby Fireball » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Great. I have pm a few peole so we'll see what happens. I thought maybe meet in Adelaide on a Saturday or Sunday morning if we have pp from different suburbs? I'll check here in a day or two. We may be best to leave it until after Australia Day.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Hey
I'd be interested in catching up, it's just hard for me to commit to anything because I only get my work roster on a Friday for the next week! But I'll definitely try be there!
I think the city is a good location because it's central for everyone, but it depends from where people are from!
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Fireball » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:43 pm

Fantastic. That's 4 of us so far. I was thinking a Saturday or Sunday morning in Adelaide as it is central, maybe a walk along the Torrens and breakfast? But with the heat would it be nicer to meet at a beach? How easy that is for ppl will depend on who is coming, where from and transport. I have emailed a few so hopefully they will turn up here soon. :)

Does anyone here know how to contact Pam? We met up previously and she was enthusiastic to arrange a group get together.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Next

Return to Diet Talk