It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Anyone else addicted to Diet Coke?

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Juddy » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:43 am

I have a little ritual before drinking pepsi max.

Because it is summer now, I need to have the drink colder than usual so it doesn't warm up too quickly before I drink it.

I will open the can and put in the fridge for 5-10 minutes (if at fridge temperature already) then drink it. If a bottle, I will do the same, but for 20 minutes.

:D
Juddy

Postby ellecee » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:43 am

I drank wayyyy too much diet coke/pepsi max.
Now Im drinking 2+litres water per day and have been cutting down on the pepsi... 2cans down to 1 can a day, then 1 every 2nd day, now i am at 1 can every 3rd day. yayyy.
I still like to have the bubbles.... so i have soda water. I want to get to where I just have pepsi max very occassionally.
As well as all the other harmful stuff, I read somewhere that it can cause you to retain fluid too.
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby sassi » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:46 am

i drink too much diet coke & pepsi max. my preference is diet coke but have learnt to like pepsi max as well. i know that i shouldn't drink so much - probably have the equivalent of a 600ml bottle each day, most days plus one extra glass of it. i do still drink 2l+ of water a day so at least it isn't at the expense of my water intake.

i'm probably like san and will cut back eventually, but for now it's almost like a treat for me :oops:
sassi

Previous

Return to Diet Talk