- Pre-made salads (in the fruit and veg section)
- Low fat / diet yoghurts
- Frozen meals like lean cuisine or weight watchers, if you have a microwave at work
- Tuna to Go (tuna dip with crackers)
- St Dalfour salads (there's a huge variety of these, but every supermarket is different in terms of which ones they have and where they are located, tis very annoying.... but delicious and convenient!)
- Dried fruit and nuts, especially the single serve packs, yum!
- Protein bars and RTD shakes, just watch the sugar content.
That's all I can think of at the moment...