It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Lean Beef

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Lean Beef

Postby Countrymum » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:39 pm

Hi, My name is Carlie and I'm new to the site. :D
I'm a Highland beef producer on a property near Ballarat.

HIGHLAND BEEF FACTS:
•40% less fat than normal beef
•Less fat = Less cooking time
•Official beef of choice of the English Royal Family
•Naturally Pasture raised, not grain fed & Hormone Free
•Independent testing laboratories have found that grass-fed Highland beef is actually lower in cholesterol than chicken
•Highland beef is unsurpassed for flavour and tenderness
Each cut of beef carries just the right amount of marbling through the meat to give that succulence and flavour so typical of old fashioned traditional beef

If you're looking for an alternative to feedlot, hormone pumped beef that is fresh read on!

Basically, I provide my customers with beef direct from the farm. It cuts out the 'middle man' and is all legimate, a local butcher cuts up the meat for me and I deliver it.

I am looking for customers that are interested in receiving quality lean beef for great prices. Depending on the quanity of beef ordered, it varies from $7-8 a kilo. In a pack you will receive mince, sausages, steaks and roasts. Great value!!

I will deliver to your house for free within 100kms of Ballarat. I will consider travelling further if a large quanity of meat is ordered. Maybe you could consider involving your family and friends to reduce the costs further.

My Highland beef is a bargain! I recently noted lean mince for sale at my local butchers for $11.99 a kilo!

Please contact me by my email [email protected]

I look forward to your reply!
Countrymum

Return to Diet Talk