Just wondering what low fat/carb/cal food you have made that you consider to be a great discovery?!
1. Slim secrets bars - LOVE THEM!
2. Pita chips - I don't have them often but when I do a small serve with 80% fat free philli dip goes down a treat!
3. Atkins 1g carb choc bars. They're so good but very expensive.
4. Vogels soy and linseed bran - yummy with yoghurt and bumps up my fibre with a whopping 14grams per serve!
5. Yoplait no fat for me yogurt range. Banana and creamy honey, berry brulee, cheescake, they have great flavours and only 70calories per 175 grams
6. Noble rise wholemeal bread. It is filling, yummy and very high in fibre
7. Light and creamy - either the sticks or the ice-cream bars, only 70-100 cals and they taste great
8. E'sapore low carb pasta. I prob only have it 1-2x a month but its great to be able to have some pasta every now and then without eating an insane amount of carbs.
9. WW chips and bacon. Who would've thought you could have bacon AND chips and lose weight?!?
10. 100 calorie wraps. You can put lots of yummy but healthy fillings inside on bread that is only 100 calories - great stuff!
Ok, your turn
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.
Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!