It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby anthony88 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:56 pm

hey guys has anyone brought the Censored program.. i saw it on tv this morning.. readin the website now

ha and im not tryin to sell the program lol

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)

Re: Censored

Postby phee » Sat May 31, 2008 8:34 pm

I have bought the Censored program. I'm really impressed!! I have been on other low carb diets before and they are the only way i have ever been successful in losing weight. My only problem has been when i have lost motivation to choose healthier options and gone back to taking the easy way out by buying take-aways and convenience foods. So its definitely not the program that has been the problem. It has been me! So i am very confident that i will have success with this program. It seems to have some built in improvements to most of the other ways of eating that i have tried. For example, there is a free day each week where you get to satisfy any cravings for foods you might have felt like thru the week. This is certainly a more helpful approach because one of the limitations i felt on the previous programs was feeling like i could never eat sweets, biscuits or pastries again (not without feeling like i'd blown my program for the week anyway). In sum, its not actually a diet, its an educational DVD that teaches us what our bodies do with the carbs we eat (which I already knew from uni anyway). Basically, all carbs are converted to sugars in the blood. If you take in carbs, your body has to use those for energy before it can burn any fat stores. So if we keep eating carbs everyday, (and are not active enough), we never get to burn off our own fat stores. If we limit to carbs, our body will get to burn our fat stores much sooner. Because we tend to overdose on carbs in this country, most people never even get through the carb stores they have each day, let alone get to burn off any fat. The favoured method of fat reduction is to eat the carbs but do lots and lots and lots of exercise to burn them off. This system simply says "do yourself a favour and dont put the carbs in there in the first place and you wont have to work so hard to get them off". Im really looking forward to starting it on Monday.

Postby bigstell » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm

I have ordered this product and am waiting for delivery. Has anybody tried it and had success with it? This is my last resort.

Postby soon2btrim » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 pm

I've been doing the Censored system for the last 3.5weeks and have lost 8kg very easily... i didnt exercise much at all up until now because i feel better!
Ive done shake diets that are based on the high protein low carb diet but this one is heaps better because you still can eat not just drink once you get going there is heaps of nice things to eat and you wont feel like your missing out on anything One day a week you have a free day to eat watever you like so thats good to look forward to. I look down at the scales and can't belive that i've lost so much without doing much at all. Im REALLY bad snacker and picker at anything in sight but this program gets rid of craving and leaves you feeling full without being heavy or bloated.
Give a good go and you will not be let down, its easy to stay motivated with this one!

Postby heather76 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi All,

I did a google on Censored and came across this great weight loss forum! I read alot of testamonials of people that have done it and it is all positive feedback so I just ordered the kit then so should be coming soon. I did have lap band surgery 2+ years ago which I dont regret as I have lost 50 kgs from that but still need to budge another 25-30kgs. I have problems digesting bread, steak and sometimes pasta etc because of the band so I hope this program will help as I read its mostly protein based.
Does anyone have a daily menu they follow? Or tips that might help?
Much appreciated :D

Postby iwillbeathinbride » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:29 am

hi there,
im new to the forum and have a few questions. Im considering purchasing Censored but im a little concerned about platue - ing. has any one found they have done so before reaching their ideal or intended goal weight?
cheers v

Postby Smebeccie » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:15 pm

I've heard great things from people about Censored. Looking at the package though it seems a little exxy? a couple of dvd's and a recipe type book for 150???? is it worth it??? Can someone whos tried it let me know
xoxo Sme

Postby Hexwitch » Fri May 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi all,
I started censored on 07/03/09 and to date have lost 24.2kgs and this is without being able to do the 10,000 steps a day due to a mobility disability. BT has been a godsend and works so easily. No, it's not a typo that is 24.2kg in nine weeks.
For those that are thinking it expensive, it is a one off cost and there is the most amazing support forum on the website, well worth every cent as far as I am concerned.

Postby ashleebabe » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:12 pm

im starting the Censored diet today.
i've done it before, but i leant my book to a friend of mine, and she has yet to return it to me, havnt kept in contact with her and im pretty sure she moved to melbourne.
i need some tips, as ive forgotten how to do it, last time i did it was last year!
i need to know whats alowd on the first three days, so far ive eaten some ham, bit of chicken, egg, peas and carrot (really small amount)
and im about to have a steak. lol.
i lost 17kgs last year, but since then ive started to pig out a bit and get off track with all the stress of moving house, school ect; and so ive gained it all back on. :cry:
heeelp ! haha, also i need to know if milk is aloud after the three days,
thanks guys,

Postby princess » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:15 pm

hi ,

just replying to ashleebabe, i too have done censored, a year ago and lost 8 kg, i have since gradually put some back on only because i went back to my old bad habits, but it is amazing how quickly it comes off again when you do the right thing with using censored, I only have 3 to go and i have only been back on it for 2 weeks, in the first 3 days you are only supposed to eat protein only 6 times a day, no vegies, then day 4 you can re-introduce vegies and even toast for brekkie with a protein of course, you should never eat carbs without protein and never eat carbs after breakfast unless it is your free day.. you can have milk in your coffee/tea but not a glass, i have milk on protein only days in coffee/tea and it doesn't affect my weight loss, .. it really is very easy , i don't know why i went back to bad habits, having the free day makes it work well as you know it is only a few days and you can have what you like and still lose weight..i also walk 45min 6 days a week, but you don't have to do that much, but it sure does make you feel great.. good luck :D

Postby ashleebabe » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:16 pm

hahaha, thanks heaps :)
in the first three days i have lost 1.5 kgs!
and i had a peice of toast this morning with my protein :D
cant wait for tomorow mornings toast !!!!!

Postby ashleebabe » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:46 pm

oh and just wondering,
can you eat peanuts?

Postby channybee » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:41 pm

I have just ordered the pack and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Very nervous, as I went away and lived in London for a year and put on 10kgs, really struggling to lose it. It is great to see it is working for so many, a close friend of mine is also doing it successfully. I have never done a diet that restricts food groups before so hope I can do it. Soon see.

Postby miranda*jane » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 pm

All sounds a big odd to me...

So you can't have ANY carbs or veggies for the first 3 days...then NO carbs after 1 peice of toast for breakfast from then on?

Can someone PLEASE explain to me EXACTLY how this works and what it involves? I'ma wee bit confused...
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .

Postby messo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 pm

hey guys this is my first time here. i got the Censored trial pack in the mail, it sounds pretty good. it makes sense so i will give it a go,and sounds easy to fit into work and everything too s i think i might keep the pack so i can later refer to it. im just wondering if anyone has ideas for breakfast,coz i cant stand eggs and on the detox u can only eat protein and its going to get expensive to be eating chicken or beef...any ideas? got some protein bars for the snacks,so hard finding low suga/carb ones!! and $4 each!! but oh well. it says u can also have protein shakes for snacks,does anyone know of a good one? coz i looked yesterday and they all seem to be high in sugar and carbs. also is it ok to start the detox on a work day or should i wait till the weekend incase of any ...bodyily reactions???.any help would be much appreciated and fingers crossed!! :)

Return to Diet Talk