It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Dr Cohen

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Dr Cohen

Postby Freddy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 am

Some guy named Cohen, who seems to have his phd, developed some kind of diet. My mother and sister in law are following this diet as well, and they've already lost 7 and 5 kg.

So... I think I just have to join in and wreck the party ;)

Starting this Monday I will actively follow a diet as well.
Freddy

Re: Dr Cohen

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:38 pm

Let us know how you get on. I just looked up Cohen's Lifestyle Clinic online just to see what it was about. I'm always a bit leery on plans based on blood types, blood tests or body shapes. Still, if it's working for your mum and sister at least it's working for someone!

Is it expensive? Are you mum and sister finding it easy or hard to follow?
EvilWombatQueen

Re: Dr Cohen

Postby Freddy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm

As Dr Cohen doesn't want us to do, we just borrowed a diet from someone, so it doesn't cost us a lot, except for the change in buying food.

They seem to have a fairly easy one on this diet. My mother in law tried loads of diets, but this seems to be the first one actually working for her. My sister in law never tried any diet before, and just thought she'd hop in the boat. Seems to be working just fine for her too. They don't really have the 'hungry' feeling you can have for chips or any other snacks anymore. That just went away in about 4-6 days. Must be the serotonine...
Freddy

Return to Diet Talk