It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Free Newsletter

Lite n' Easy - Breakfast?

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Lite n' Easy - Breakfast?

Postby Manachi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 am

Hi All,

I've used the Lite n' Easy diet to lose a few kilograms over the years and I have nothing but praise for it. Having just finished a 6 week stint, I've been aiming to keep my portions of a similar size, and there is one breakfast that I was particularly fond of in the Lite n' Easy menu which was called "Vanilla Crunch". Does anyone know exactly what commercial breakfast cereal this is, so I can find it in the shopping centre? I looked in my local shopping centre this weekend but coudln't find it. I found some that looked similar, but had fruit, and none seemed to have vanilla. Would be very grateful if anyone has any tips!

Re: Lite n' Easy - Breakfast?

Postby andreamaree » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Hey :)
Might be worth following the Lite 'n' easy facebook page, and posting your question there.
I'm really interested in something similar too, I loved vanilla crunch!

Re: Lite n' Easy - Breakfast?

Postby fitfor30 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

mmmm i love the vanila crunch!! I'm doing L & E at the moment and loving it. I did do it for a while last year and lost over 5 kgs. now i'm back on it for a while till my 30th b'day- just wanting to loose a bit before that!

if you find out what it is, let me know.

also... anyone else out there tried L & E or on it now? I would love to hear feed back and thoughts on L & E.

Return to Diet Talk