It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Anyone else not had results on a soup diet?

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone else not had results on a soup diet?

Postby billabongffeva » Mon May 02, 2011 8:46 am

Hi everyone, I have never been overweight until about 2 years ago. I grew up on a strict vegan diet and have always followed a healthy diet ( no cane sugar, reduced wheat intake, limited meat and animal products and have never had cordials, soft drinks or coffee in my diet) but recently I have put on about 10 kgs and am hating it.
So I know that many people don't like the idea of a soup diet, and I realise why,but i will be following a healthy diet afterwards ( no wheat, no sugar, limited animal products) myself and my partner started the kickstart diet ( as seen on tv) and am on day four of the diet. So far no weight loss for me at all.. and my stomach seems maybe even more bloated then it was before! I have stuck to the diet, and have been using my treadmill everyday, plus the ab trainer, and going for walks on the beach. What's going on?! My partner has lost 3 kgs but I have not lost one! Could someone please shed some light onto the situation??
billabongffeva

Re: Anyone else not had results on a soup diet?

Postby ella1985 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:43 pm

I tried it too but it doesn't help me to lose weight. So do not worry you are not the only who didn't get any rezults with this diet. Try another one.
ella1985

Return to Diet Talk