It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:51 am

Free Newsletter

What is HCG and what does it do

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

What is HCG and what does it do

Postby al2389 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 am

What is HCG and what does it do?

HCG is a biologically natural hormone that is produced in all human beings. It elevates during pregnancy in women and regulates the use of stored fat within the body while preserving muscle tone. This allows a more vibrant state for the body with increased metabolic and hormonal needs. [Deleted brand] HCG does not put the body into a state like pregnancy, rather it allows the body to mimic the mechanism. It is completely safe in both men and women.

[Deleted brand] HCG 15 Day Plan
[Deleted brand] HCG 30 Day Plan
HCG Meal Replacement
B12 + Potassium
Last edited by CronicBadger on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This spammer has been banned. Grrr.
al2389

Re: What is HCG and what does it do

Postby Metalcharm » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:49 am

And restricts the diet to about 500 calories, isn't it?

Of course you're going to lose weight .. you're starving yourself!
I just can't believe in this day and age that something like this diet is even thought of.
It seems that people will always be after the easy way out and they fall for these kinds of gimics.

What is going to happen when you've wrecked your metabolism by having such low calories and then you go back to normal eating .. all those lost kilos and just going to come back on.

Good I'm in a crabby mood today! :evil:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby [email protected] » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:26 pm

I started one recently and lasted a day! Waste of $$$$$$$$!!!!!!! :x I do know someone who lost about 15kg I think so it does work.....short term. The one I was trying to do allowed a tsp of milk a day - WT?!!! :shock: They suggested light exercise so I went for a walk and felt like I was going to pass out. Crappy think about it is NO REFUNDS.
Current weight: 75kg as at Jan 12th 2014.
Goal weight: 65kg.....I will be able to go swimming with my children!!
Ultimate weight: 60kg.....I will have to pick my hubby up off the floor!!
[email protected]

Postby Sarah91 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:18 pm

There's no short cuts to lose weight. Diet and exercise are the safest and best recommended way to lose weight. These 2 natural ways of losing wait do not entail over expenditures but entail discipline and determination. Attaining goal of having ideal weight will also produce good attitude towards life. Health is wealth so let's invest in our health by taking natural products.
I know some with good diet and daily exercise still take HCG as supplement, not bad anyway!
Sarah91

Return to Diet Talk