It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:40 am

Free Newsletter

QLD- THE NATURAL WAY program

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

QLD- THE NATURAL WAY program

Postby cazar » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Has anyone been on the Natural Way Program. I am waiting for some information to be sent to me, but in the meantime I'm wondering if anyone can tell me about it, particularly how much it costs.

Thanks in advance
cazar

Postby Ally » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:03 am

If it is the one I am thinking of, it costs a bomb!! I looked into it a few years back and it is based on a strict 1200cal diet (you aren't allowed to have extra vegegtables or salads :shock: ) you have to stick to what is on the list and in such tiny portions...then comes the suppliments that is based on "individuals" needs. They were trying to tell me that I needed all these extra tablets each month ($145 PER MONTH!!! WHAT THE??) and that didn't include their program fees!!!! I figure that I needed so many extra suppliments because the diet itself was nutrionally unbalanced!!!

Sorry to sound like a wet blanket, but I hope you have a rather large bank account!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby SarahC » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:58 pm

Wow - $145 a month for supplements! At least you'd be getting in all your water intake for the day just to get all the tablets down :lol:
SarahC

Postby Ally » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:05 am

hahahahha that is one way of looking at it Sarah!! :lol:
[/url]
Ally

Postby cazar » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:05 am

They finally got back to me and they wanted $475 upfront which included one 'lot' of each type of supplement that they decided I needed. And some of the supplements would only last a week, so I would also have to buy enough of those to last a month in addition. And from then on it would be around $145 per month. Very expensive. And I really wouldnt feel comfortable taking so many pills, surely you can eat properly AND get appropriate vitamins etc from the food you eat......
cazar

Postby Ally » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:28 am

Exactly Cazar!!! Did you get to see the "diet" they had?? I think it was ridiculous the amounts were so tiny (even the fruit and veg) I think you would end up binging big time!! I have always believed that you can get all the nutrients you need from the foods that we eat...don't get me wrong, even I have had to take supplements from time to time and I am not against them, but what they are telling you to take is just insane....you would be rattling around every day!!!!
[/url]
Ally

Return to Diet Talk