It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson/ Kate Morgan

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

TF

Postby ProbioEK » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:56 am

Ive tried a few different meal replacement products but the one i have found reciently has been the best - its called Celebrity Slim and has Cat White (from the first season of the biggest looser promoting it) there are 6 flavours and they really do all taste good!! and the best thing is that you dont have to join any club if you don't want to and you can buy the sachets as singles if you want to try and flavours before you choose to get a seven day box (which works out cheaper) and it really is working for me. the first week was a bit weird but now its soo easy and convienient, i love the results i have got with it too,

have you guys heard of it?
single mum battling with weightloss!!!
ProbioEK

Postby electrongirl » Thu May 10, 2007 9:42 am

Hi Cazar,

I am thinking of joining the Kate Morgan program today and was wondering how you are going with it?
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Sassygirl » Thu May 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Hay Nikki - I started on TF and I found it really good (although I have slipped at the moment). Their chocolate shake is yummy and there is a clinic near Carousel Shopping Centre (right next to Sure Slim - hehehehe). The girls are really nice there - no judging and you don't have to go every week. I pay $44 a week for my shakes. I think that it is similar to Kate Morgan.
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:29 pm

hey nikki werent you doing WW?
kate_turner2000

Postby electrongirl » Thu May 10, 2007 7:01 pm

Hi Kate!

I was but I havn't been following it or going to the meetings for some time now.

I need something a little more INTENSE! I think for right now! I have tried WW on and off for years and have never gotten to goal doing it, so I am going to give TF a try!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu May 10, 2007 7:32 pm

sounds good nikki make sure you keep us updated!!
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Fri May 11, 2007 2:16 am

so do you just drink shakes? do you stop food alltogether, Ive seen TF advitise and Ive always wondered what is the go with them, is it like optislim which replaces all the meals?
Cheers
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 11, 2007 9:30 am

two meals a day are replaced - usually breakfast and lunch and you have small protein for dinner and at least 3 cups of vegetables a day and 2 serves of fruit. you can snack on diet jelly as much as you want and must drink at least 2 litres of water a day. the two meals replaced are either shakes or soups. theres a list of vegetables and fruit you are allowed to have and not allowed to have as well as condiments. sorry my cousins work for mr ferguson!!
kate_turner2000

Postby electrongirl » Fri May 11, 2007 9:32 am

hi Jody,

You have either a shake or soup for breakfast
same with lunch

then you have a palm sized piece of lean protien with 2 cups of approved veges (no starchy ones eg potato etc)

you can also have a max of 2 pieces of approved fruit, as much diet jelly as you want, as much of the approved veges.

theres alot of info on the website too!

Image Image
electrongirl

Re: Tony Ferguson/ Kate Morgan

Postby Red83 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Hi Cazar,

I have started the Kate Morgan program, I am into my second week. I found I was quite hungry the first week especially by the end of the work day at around 5pm so I have been having dinner early at like 6 cause I cant wait any longer, but now I am into my second week I am finding it much easier. I have been better at taking a salad for lunch to have with my shake to make it feel like I am having a fuller lunch and that helps. My first week I lost 2kg's and I have my next weigh in in 3days, I am looking forward to it cause I think I will have lost more! I can feel it in my clothes which is the most important thing.

the reason I started was a friend of mine was on it and lost 15kg in 4monhts so that was pretty good motivation :D so me and some of the other girls at work are doing it! we have all said we are suprised at how much the shakes fill you up!

I went out for dinner last night and had a large size meal and I think my tummy was going to explode, it must have shrunk cause eating what I would have normal eaten was wayyyyyyy to much! I say GREAT! haha

well I look forward to hearing how your going, what week are you into now?

ciao red.
Red83

Postby Farm Girl » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:46 pm

I started the Kate Morgan program on 6th January ... disgusted myself by weighing 103.2kg :oops: with a matching waist of 103cm. My progress has been as follows:-

Week 1 98.6kg 98cm
Week 2 97kg 99cm
Week 3 95.9kg 94.5cm
Week 4 94.6kg 90cm
Week 5 93.8kg 91cm
Week 6 92.9kg 89cm
Week 7 91.6kg 88cm (which was this week) :D

I have found the program easy and very flexible. The shakes are tasty and quite filling. I tend to mix mine with 300ml (200ml recommended) and then place it in the freezer for half an hour - it thickens and is very yummy with this treatment. The weight loss seems to be quite consistent each week and I have found the shakes so filling that I rarely get hungry by lunchtime. My consultant is just lovely - non-judgemental, very supportive and delighted to see me each week and share my successes! All my clothes are starting to fall off (undies were the first to go!) and my t-shirt options have increased as I now fit into so many other clothes!

I like everything about the program and would recommend it to anyone - especially busy people who find it hard to make time to create a weighed and counted meal three times a day. This certainly suits my lifestyle (and my family's) and I feel like I'm really succeeding!

Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work - for a better life!

Jo
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVhsUW6/]
[/url]
Slow but sure, down on the farm.

Jo
Farm Girl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:33 pm

I stopped doing it in week 1. I got very sick on the diet so I had to give it up. I think maybe something in the shakes didnt agree with me as I had a pretty rare reaction to them.

I went back to Weight Watchers.

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Jules » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:24 pm

I started the Kate Morgan program 3 days ago....so far so good. Hope I can keep motivated!
Jules

Postby new*me » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Just wanted to say hi and let you know I started Kate Morgan today. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you :)
[center]On the road to a happier, healthier me
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpBaclp/]
[/url][/center]
new*me

Postby sharnilee » Tue May 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi Everyone
Well I have but the bullett and joined Kate Morgan today, My son gets married in October and have about 29kilos to lose so here's hoping I'm on my way to a slimmer Mother of the Groom. Love to hear how others are going that have just started ::
sharnilee

PreviousNext

Return to Diet Talk