It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson/ Kate Morgan

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tony Ferguson/ Kate Morgan

Postby Raine » Fri May 09, 2008 11:15 pm

Hi Sharnilee

It is nice to know that others out there are walking the same path. Good luck on your journey-we can keep each other company along the way!! I had my first weigh in today on KM and I lost 4.3kg. Im pretty pleased even though most of that would be water-still, its 4.3kg that my poor body doesnt have to slug around any more! If I lose about 2kg a week I will be pretty pleased with myself. My bday is in October and I really want to be under 90kg. Plus I want be be lighter before I see my 'mother-in-law' again so she wont spend the whole time telling me how big I am !! :evil:
Raine

Postby sharnilee » Mon May 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Thanks for your support Raine I have been going really well and find the shakes really fill you up. Mothers Day was going to be a worry as my kids took me out to lunch yesterday but I was very good but did have a glass of wine and a small spoonful of tiramusu but hopefully have walked it off today. I have my first weigh-in tomorrow and I am feeling pretty confident. Has anyone made the tomato and zucchini soup. I did but didn't like the spinach in it so have made another batch today with mushrooms so hopefully will turn out nicer if so will let you know.
Sharnilee 8) 8)
sharnilee

Postby sharnilee » Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 pm

i HAD MY FIRST WEIGH-IN TODAY AND AN PLEASED TO SAY I HAVE LOST 1.9KILOS.
CAN HARDLY WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK AS I FEEL SO MOTIVATED. I HAVE BEEN DOING LOTS OF WALKING AND SOME STEP UPS ON MY VERANDAH WALL.
SHARNILEE
sharnilee

Postby sharnilee » Wed May 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi everyone
Well have just come back from my second weigh-in and I am please to report I have lost another 2.2kilos and I am so happy. Just thinking positive and doinf some visulaisation of what I wouls look like with a figure like Jennifer Hawkins, it all helps.
Hope everyone is going along OK
Cheers Sharnilee
sharnilee

Postby holly80 » Thu May 22, 2008 3:47 pm

sharnilee wrote:Hi everyone
Well have just come back from my second weigh-in and I am please to report I have lost another 2.2kilos and I am so happy. Just thinking positive and doinf some visulaisation of what I wouls look like with a figure like Jennifer Hawkins, it all helps.
Cheers Sharnilee

well done, thats fanatic... keep going... you will get there in no time

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby holly80 » Thu May 22, 2008 3:48 pm

sharnilee wrote:Hi everyone
Cheers Sharnilee

well done, thats fanatic... keep going... you will get there in no time

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Previous

Return to Diet Talk