It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:22 am

Free Newsletter

Moving!!!!

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Moving!!!!

Postby Chelle » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:45 am

Well March for me is going to be a busy month I think my weight loss journey is going to be put on hold for the next month until I can get all organised. I will still try & go to the gym when I can but it is going to be hard. The first week of march I will be going to Hong kong when I get back I will be moving to Newcastle somtime within in the next 3 - 4 weeks. I think I haven't got any plans as such yet, weather we sell our house or not we will be moving down there but I have to find a house to rent first. Waz has a FT job to go to so we have to move. Today we had a 2nd inspection from portentially buyers fingers cross they will put an offer in but it's so frustrating because you would think that they would have there finaces in order when they have organised a 2nd inspection to show family around but they don't I will know this week somtime :x I think march will be a bit of a rollercoaster because I really don't know what's gonna happen I'm just gonna go with the flow & see what will happen or how it will happen for that matter.
Chelle

Postby Ally » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:11 am

Enjoy your trip to Hong Kong Chelle and best of luck with the move..I hope things pan out for your house too!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:53 am

best wishes chelle what an exciting time for you. im about 20minutes out of newcastle !!! take care of yourself
kate_turner2000

Return to Diet Talk