It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:17 am

Free Newsletter

Elimitona Slim and Detox???

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Elimitona Slim and Detox???

Postby Vegetable » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:17 pm

Hey everyone :P
I was just wondering if anyone had ever tried this detox? Its made by Brauers, who are all natural, its liquid form, and you take it twice a day, and (as far as I know) you steer clear of red meat, processed foods, sugar and caffiene, and it cleans the toxins from your body..... I have gone off the rails a bit of late (although Im back on track today and intend to stay on track :lol: ) and was thinking maybe I should do a detox to get rid of all the crap Ive binged on lately and start afresh with my old eating habits (ww core plan/dr phil's ultimate weight solution ) So! Has anyone tried it? Have you ever tried any other detoxes? Were they easy? hard? expensive? painful? did they worK?? I dont mind too much if I lose weight on it or not, just more to get rid of all the junk.... thanks lovely ppl :D xxx
Vegetable

Postby milkyway » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi Vegetable, I once tried the Blackmores detox program after a decadent Christmas/new Year period. It was only 10 days -- same conditions as you posted above. I had to take this disgusting liquid, some powdered herbs in water (which actually had a nice flavour) and something similar to Inner Health Plus.

The first three days were the hardest (no sugar, none of my beloved Pepsi Max) but then it was fine. I was crawling the walls at first because I couldn't have any sugar.

I don't remember feeling better afterwards -- I think our bodies do a good job of detoxing ourselves anyway -- but it's probably a good way to mentally kickstart a weightloss program/lifestyle change and to get rid of the sugar monster.

I think I lost about 1.5kg in the 10 days. I can't remember how expensive it was... I think I got it on special from Safeway for around $60.00 and this was about 2 years ago.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby SarahC » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:26 am

I've done the Blackmores 10 day one a few times in the past. I didn't find the diet part that difficult as it wasn't a major change from my regular diet. Just missed the caffeine!!

I'm having a go of the lemon detox diet... just for today though, I couldn't do it for 5-7 days like they recommend! If I survive the day I might be able to do it for another day some other time :) (that's a big if!!)

Best thing I have found though is colonic hydrotherapy... I've done that a few times now, and you really do feel better afterwards. I find I have a bit extra energy, and my thinking is a lot clearer as well :)
SarahC

Postby Vegetable » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:52 am

Sarah, what is the Lemon detox diet??? :shock:
Vegetable

Postby SarahC » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:20 am

SarahC

Postby yummymummy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:35 am

I tried the the 4, 3, 2, 1 detox but It tasted awfull and I couldnt drink the stuff the diet was fine just full of unprocessed stuff but I missed the coffee badly,
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Ally » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:32 pm

mmmmmm....coffee..... :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby yummymummy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:55 am

I know a diet without coffee and life is not worth living :wink:
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Ally » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:54 pm

uh huh I am with you on that one Jody....you can take away my lollies, pies, choccies, but don't toucha my coffee!!! :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Diet Talk