It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:08 am

Free Newsletter

Lite n Easy

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Lite n Easy

Postby Carol » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:50 am

Hi everyone,

Im not sure if anyone out there has tried lite n easy, but ive been on the 7 day 1200 calorie plan for the last week and a half and i havent lost any weight as yet. Im following the plan to a T and am not sure why its not working.

If anyone else has tried can you please help. I weight 62kg at the moment and want to lose 5 kg to reach my goal weight, but im finding it quiet hard. Its like the smaller you are, the harder it is to lose weight. *sigh*
Carol

Postby Chelle » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:40 am

It could be because your body thinks that it is where it sould be at.
Are you exercising as well or are you just eating what they give you???
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:56 am

kimmy might know as she did lite and easy :) im sure it could be another factor you havent thought of like fluid retention, sodium levels, muscle building, ttotm etc
kate_turner2000

Postby talia11 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi Carol - I am just starting week 3 and in my first week I lost 3kg - I don't know why you may not have lost anything, although I think maybe this week I haven't lost too much.... you might have a better run next week?
Are you drinking heaps of water? I find that works a treat for me and exercise certainlly doesnt go astray... maybe have a chat to them and let them know you are having some issues..... I am sure they will be able to help you out.
Good Luck!!!
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby Karnak » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:04 am

I did Lite n Easy for a while and still do the dinners and it was great for me. I second the water thing, also are you exercising enough ?. Your fairly close to your goal weight so the exercise is a real key factor in making sure you burn more than you take in. Keep with it for another week - your body could just like to warm up a bit :lol: .
Karnak

Return to Diet Talk