It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson

Postby Vegetable » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:21 am

Hey ppl :D
Well, I have decided to give TF anothert go. I have actually found since being off it, whenever I do eat carbs (pasta, cereal, bread) I get strong stomach cramps/pain and wind! :oops: LOL I actually felt better, lighter when doing tf last time. I am hoping that the diziness/lightheadedness was jsut a part of detox, and I am willing to give it another go, and hopefully get past that and on to feeling really good again :D I have worked it out so that today is day1, my little man is in childcare for the next 2 days, so hopefully detox will be over by friday when he is at home iwth me again..... I also have my best friend who is currently in NT coming down in about a week, and she is a TF er so some support would be great. I feel really good about it this time! Bring on the weightloss!!!!!! :D
Vegetable

Postby Chelle » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:05 pm

Sound good.. let us know how you go, if you feel better being on TF
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:14 pm

hey amy yeah keep us updated :) its great that your mate is going to be down to support you as well. theres nothing worse than having visitors who want to have take away or go out and eat meals which arent too healthy when you are trying to lose weight. at least this way she is doing the same thing as you are.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:48 pm

Hey Amy let us know how you go!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

I am on TF as well

Postby tiad57 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi, I've been on TF for a week now and have lost 3kg. I found the first 3 days the worst but I stuck by it. Now I am over one hump and find it getting easier. I didn't get light headed or dizzy but got big headaches and the sulks because I couldn't eat my favourite food and have my coffee. After a week so far all is well. I am yet to give into temptation as my Birthday is on Tuesday and my kids like to make me my favourite food. I'll have to do extra excercise for that week I suppose.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0TRIYS/]
[/url]

You cannot hide from that person in the mirror
tiad57

Postby Chelle » Thu May 03, 2007 10:34 pm

Happy Birthday for Tuesday. You probley reacted with headaches because of the toxins in your body especiallly if you are a caffine junky.
Chelle

Return to Diet Talk