It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:43 am

Free Newsletter

thermogenic fat loss

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

thermogenic fat loss

Postby yummymummy » Mon May 07, 2007 4:09 pm

has anyone used thermogenics supplements?? how did it work for you? Ive heard you build up resistance to the thermo stuff so it only really works for 4-6 weeks, and only works when you exercise but I dont know anyone who has tried it
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby catclawz » Mon May 07, 2007 10:21 pm

I haven't tried thermogenic supplements myself, but a friend of mine has, and she did lose a significant amount of weight while taking them also in conjunction with increased exercise. I looked into them for myself but anyone that isn't a manufacturer of the product says to stay well clear, i have HB and diabeties so thought best not to take the chance... having said that though my friend seemed to suffer no side affects from it and she has maintained her weight loss even after stopping taking it a few months back.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKGbOOn/]
[/url]
catclawz

Postby Chelle » Tue May 08, 2007 12:04 am

I never taken them before mabe get some advice from doctors & get them to print out an info sheet aswell as side effects
Chelle

Postby Ally » Tue May 08, 2007 10:55 am

Don't peg me as a negative nellie here guys, but any weight loss wonder drug that says "to be used in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet and exercise", is really just a farce as if you were to just do the diet and exercise with out the tablets will lose the weight......
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Chelle » Tue May 08, 2007 3:45 pm

My thought exactually Ally I have never taken anything to losse weight or to pay money in any way other than a gym membership. I have lost my weight through eating right & exercise.
Chelle

Postby bluebox451 » Tue May 08, 2007 8:06 pm

catclawz wrote:she has maintained her weight loss even after stopping taking it a few months back.

EXACTLY!!! Which proves that it was the exercise doing the job not the thermogenics. I agree with Ally completely! And as the saying goes "the only thing that ends up lighter is your wallet!!"

Liz :)
bluebox451

Postby Chelle » Tue May 08, 2007 11:18 pm

Very True.
Chelle

Return to Diet Talk