It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 am

Free Newsletter

Day 1 celebrity slim

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Day 1 celebrity slim

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:56 pm

Well today is Day 1...no headaches or anything, i just feel absolutely starving and really weak :( Like REALLY weak...i dont know if I can live on so little to eat! :( Mayve i will do as someone (Maraver I think??) said and just use the shakes for breaky...or maybe I could just have one after a workout or something?? What do you all think? lol Im struggling to type this because I have the shakes so bad!
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:00 pm

hmmm just went back and read through my info, and this is all normal apparently its detox :) So, Ill stick it out a bit longer and see! lol god Im a dope
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:32 pm

yeah that is detox gracie but remember you dont have to put your body through something like that if you dont feel comfortable doing so. i think replacing one meal like pam suggested - maybe breakfast as i know you are a busy mum! then you only have to worry about lunch and dinner.
kate_turner2000

Postby vanessa0305 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:31 pm

I used the success program and the first 3 days where HELL!! But once you get through them its great from then on!
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:35 pm

Thanks Kate, that sounds like a good idea :)
Playboy_bunny

Postby Chelle » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:50 pm

Day one should be over for you 2 more days to go if you talking about detox. Stick with it if you cant like Kate & pam said do it as you feel comfortable with & Good luck
Chelle

Postby Maraver » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:51 am

vanessa0305 wrote:I used the success program and the first 3 days where HELL!! But once you get through them its great from then on!

So Vanessa did you use it all the way through your weight loss?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Maraver » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 am

kate_turner2000 wrote:yeah that is detox gracie but remember you dont have to put your body through something like that if you dont feel comfortable doing so. i think replacing one meal like pam suggested - maybe breakfast as i know you are a busy mum! then you only have to worry about lunch and dinner.

Go with how you feel, small steps my friend
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby vanessa0305 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:12 am

No I didn't use it for all my weightloss. I started out at almost 102kgs and tried healthy eating and walking to lose it. I lost the first 7kgs by myself and it was HELL! I hated it and I hated everybody. So then I joined Curves gym for my exercise and that helped and I got a members guide with a low carb diet in it. So I followed that and went to Curves 4 days a week. I got down to 85kgs and couldn't see to go anywhere else. So I decided to do something drastic and started the Success program. I followed it down to the letter for the first 10kgs and now follow it one shake a day and low carb the rest of the day keeping my calories down below 1600.
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby carls » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:49 pm

today is my first day of celebrity slim!!

im a bit scared about it to be honest, but ive just been to gym & I feel great...

still scared though!
carls

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:35 pm

welcome carls :) Although I am no longer doing celeb slim, the shakes were YUMMY! :D Im sure you will do great :)
Playboy_bunny

Postby carls » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 pm

hi!

thanks for your kind words!

i have decided to give it a go for 8 weeks and see how it goes, at first i thought it was a bit expensive, but i worked out how much my partner & i spent on food every week and it worked out cheaper to be on CS!

how long were you on the program for? did you see any results?
carls

To Help With The After Effects...

Postby The Scales Tell Me So » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 am

Hi,

I was just talking to a friend of mine who tried and successfully lost weight on Celebslim but also tried a mountain of other things to reach her goal weight.

She told me that the most important thing was that when she finished a program that she could not go straight back to eating normally. Apparently the best way to make you used to normal food again is to take three days and have only the following;

1 day of juice
1 day of fruit
1 day of salad

This apparently helps the body return to healthy eating agian without putting the kilos on and than some. Hope this helps some...

Nikki
The Scales Tell Me So

Postby sassi » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:17 am

i have been a bit disheartened recently about the lack of results - although i don't really have a right to be because i'm the one eating too much & not exercising enough.

i decided last night to grab a few sachets of celeb slim while i was at priceline to give them a shot as a breakfast replacement. i had my first one this morning. i felt fairly full afterwards but by the time i was driving to work i felt quite lightheaded & a bit headachey. i know these are common at the start so i'll perservere. the biggest challenge was to only get a skinny cap on the way to the office & not get a muffin or raison toast with it because i was already starting to feel hungry. i've had some rice crackers and will only have fruit until lunchtime.

i might have to skip tomorrow morning though cos i'm playing hockey & i don't think i could get through a game feeling like this?? unless i just have a decent snack between breakfast & my game at 12? normally i'd just have baked beans on toast for breakfast at around 10 & get by on that!
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:28 am

hi sassi remember that your health comes first mate. you cant be out on the field with balls flying everywhere and hockey sticks and feeling disorientated. best wishes for whatever you choose to do in the morning but make sure you are feeling ok before you head out to play hockey :)
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Diet Talk