It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:56 am

Free Newsletter

Day 1 celebrity slim

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:49 pm

Kate's right, you need energy for sport, you dont want to pass out on us! :shock: I think if u were going to start CS (or TF or a detox or anything similar) I would do it on a day where u dont have much planned and you can just chill out :) The first few days I felt very light headed and tired and weak, and I think in the week 1 book from memory it says to do as little as possible ;) So I would maybe do it on a weekend or something, so you can crawl into bed/ bath if need be ;) xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:28 pm

thanks gracie! i only bought some of the sachets so i was just winging it a bit :lol:

in the end i didn't play & i ended up having it for lunch.

had the 3rd one today for breakfast and didn't get the same lightheaded feeling or anything which was good. i'm thinking it could be a good option for breakfast for at least a couple of weeks to see if it helps at all. i'm experimenting at the moment to see what does & doesn't work!!

does anyone know if you get a book telling you what to do if you buy the 14 shake pack or do you need to buy it seperately?
sassi

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:26 pm

in the 14 shake box you get a book with info in it, but it is very basic and doesnt go into much details (eg amounts of protein and veg you can have, explaining the program medically etc...) You have to buy the actual program book seperately, its $9.95....I have one already though, so If u have any questions, Ill answer them or type up my book for ya if u want ;) xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Nay » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:00 am

I'm doing the CS diet too. I only had headaches on the first day but now I'm on day 5, i'm feeling great!

I used to wake up feeling yuck from all the food in my stomach from the day before but I feel much lighter and actually feel like breakfast now.

I've lost 1.8kilos so far. (I know I should be weighing myself once a week but I couldn't resist! I'm so impatient!)

I have found this the easiest diet to stick to becuase you don't have to think about food and calories etc, its there, you mix it, drink it and you're done! Also, everytime I want to be naughty, I just think to myself how much I am spending on the shakes and don't want to waste my money if i'm not gonna stick to it.

I'm here if you want to chat :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1gyr2A/]
[/url]
Nay

Postby sassi » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am

thanks for your replies gracie & nay!

i was going to just do one shake a day - so i'm hoping that will work as well! i just really need something to kickstart the weight loss i think!
sassi

Postby Dee » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:19 pm

I have a girlfriend who was doing this and she replaced breaky and dinner with the shakes, but ate her meal at lunch time. So right when she was feeling really hungry she gave herself permission for food. Don't know how well it's going - will ask her, but thought I'd put that out there for anyone who's giving this a shot.
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby sassi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:55 am

would be interested to hear how she's going dee.

i'm going to stick to only replacing breakfast at this stage & see what happens! just tried the cafe latte one - yum!
sassi

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:23 pm

I found the best way to stick to it was to have my chocolate one as a hot chocolate and the rest with ice. I started my 2days ago. But not the first time on a shake diet.
cheers deb
soon2bayummymummy

Postby Dancing Queen » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:14 am

I'm thinking of starting this today. I've put on so much weight recently I feel awful. I went for a walk this morning, I haven't been in months and could only manage 1/4 of what I normally do.
:oops:

Am also thinking of going back to WW but the idea of tracking is turning me off and I don't find the core plan suits me. So at this stage, just holding off.

I just want to lose the 10Kg I have put on this year before summer, otherwise I'll have no clothes that fit me and i am not buying new ones :x

So, I am off to priceline to get a couple of the shakes today and am going to aim for a shake for breakfast and lunch and a normal dinner.
Dancing Queen

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:24 pm

let us know how you go dancing queen, its probably just the thing you need to take control again :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Dancing Queen » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:23 pm

I just bought a few of the single sachets to try the flavours first.

I'm having the caramel one and it's nice.

I haven't eaten anything today so far, so this is my breakfast one. Reason I haven't eaten is because I was ravenous when I got home from work and had a huge dinner after already having dinner at work. Then went to bed and woke up bloated. Felt and look awful.

So, I'll have another one some time today, then meat and veges for dinner plus some fruit somewhere and a small yoghurt. That's my plan.

I'm going to do that for the rest of the week.
Dancing Queen

Postby loveat116 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Can you do this on Celebrity Slim:

Brekkie: Normal Breakfast, probably a big one

Lunch: Celebrity Slim

Dinner: Celebrity Slim

And some snacks in between? Or are you not alllowed to snack?
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby Dancing Queen » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 pm

someone mentioned the book above. I didn't get the book, I had a look on the website and it's pretty self explanatory.
Dancing Queen

Postby Dancing Queen » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:49 pm

yes you can do snacks

here.....

http://www.celebrityslim.com.au/shtml/diet.shtml

this is what I am following.

I may aletrnate and some days have dinner, or some days have lunch, depending on how I feel.
Dancing Queen

Postby Chelle » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:32 pm

Do you have it with water or milk when you have your shake???
Chelle

PreviousNext

Return to Diet Talk