dietcoke wrote:Not sure if this will be helpful or not (due to personal tastes) but I buy a block of Lindt Dark chocolate. There's MUCH less in those blocks and being dark you don't need as much (but if you do accidently eat the whole block you shouldn't feel too guilty). I break off one square, break the square into 4 pieces and 1 at a time let the little piece melt on my tongue. If you chew it, you wont taste it. I used to hate dark chocolate but that brand is so rich and velvety...
DAMMIT! Now you got me wanting chocolate!
My sis gave me this very tip.
I'm such a huge chocolate lover and I chew and don't taste it. Now I don't buy it because I can't stop at 1 peice