It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Kate Morgan

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Kate Morgan

Postby Nat » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:27 am

I have used Kate Morgan for 4 weeks and lost 2kg a week but now that i go to the gym i find i get light headed and i need more, should i stop taking the Kate Morgan weightloss shakes????

Does anybody use them?

Please help :oops: :cry:

Thankyou
Nat

Postby SarahC » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:37 am

Well done on your weight loss, and for sticking with the program for 4 weeks :) Do you have a consultant at the clinic you could ask? Maybe check with them what they think you should do...
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:39 am

you probably arent eating enough. usually with the shake programmes you can have as much salad and vegies as you like (minus the carb ones) maybe just have more of those on days you are exercising so you are getting the energy you need. also speak to your consultant about upping your protein
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 am

talk to your consultant and your doc.

Now I have to declare my hand - I am not a fan of the weight loss plan thingumies or diets, so bear that in mind for my reply.

If you are not getting enough protein it will be difficult for your body to build on any muscle. If you are SERIOUSLY undercutting your carbohydrates (i.e the stuff your body runs on) your body will not be able to function adequately. If you are dehydrated, same goes. in other words, if you are deficient in an essential part of your body's fuel, you won't 'go' properly. It may be that you are exercising more than what the shakes are calculated for, or that you are not getting enough from other sources such as salads vegies reccommended to go with the shakes. Or, you're just not drinking enough H2O

The other thing it may be is your body reacting badly to any kind of supplement or medication that is included in the shakes (not sure if there are any or what they may be).
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Diet Talk