It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Difference between Celebrity Slim & Tony Ferguson?

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Difference between Celebrity Slim & Tony Ferguson?

Postby *KaTe* » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:08 pm

I've just started on C.s...day 2...

I hate it when I get indecisive lol but have been reading up on the t.f forum about t.f shakes making you feel fuller for longer compared to C.s...and that t.f shakes taste better...

My question is has anyone tried both programs? I guess Im just paranoid but wanted to know what anyone's thoughts are...

Thanks heaps :)

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:44 am

I havent tried them but i do know that with tf you can thicken the shakes with simply fibre. can you do that with cs?
kate_turner2000

Which do u recommend??

Postby NurseDuds » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:05 pm

Hey girls,

I have just started to try the replacement shakes. Im currently not interested in doing the whole diet as i know i wont be able to stick to it. I love to cook way too much and i love my junk food.

As a busy student and assisntant nurse im going to use the shakes as my breaky to keep me giong until lunch time. They will especially be good as i only have about 10mins to have breaky b4 i got to work anyway.....drink it on the way or b4 i go.

So wot does anyone recommend? C.s, T.f, B.b, fat blaster, Dr Tim........opitslim....the list is endless......

NurseDuds :P
NurseDuds

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:19 pm

Kate, Ive tried both and optifast, and to tell you the truth, as far as fullness is concerned, their really wasnt much difference...Also, keep in mind that on the TF forums (which I have used before) they will defend TF as the BEST shake diet ever, all the other ones are crap and bad and unhealthy so on and so on, just the same way that on the ww forums they defend ww as the healthiest diet around etc... so YOU be the judge mate, and stick to whatever you feel will work for you ;) Oh, and I remember seeing a new ad for CS and apparently they have fibre you can add to shakes now too xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Oh, and in my opinion, TF and CS shakes taste pretty similar, TF just has more flavours ;)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Tummygirl » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:44 pm

Not that I do it now, but i tried CS and thought it tasted really nice. ALOT better than Optifast :lol:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:18 pm

the banana with both was gross, but i liked the chocolate better in the c.s, the strawberry and cream was to die for from t.f. that simply fibre was the worst thing ive ever tasted.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby milkyway » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:06 am

Playboy_bunny wrote:Kate, Ive tried both and optifast, and to tell you the truth, as far as fullness is concerned, their really wasnt much difference...Also, keep in mind that on the TF forums (which I have used before) they will defend TF as the BEST shake diet ever, all the other ones are crap and bad and unhealthy so on and so on, just the same way that on the ww forums they defend ww as the healthiest diet around etc... so YOU be the judge mate, and stick to whatever you feel will work for you ;) Oh, and I remember seeing a new ad for CS and apparently they have fibre you can add to shakes now too xx

Great advice Gracie :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Flavours

Postby NurseDuds » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:03 am

Hey,

I have tried both the chocolate and vanilla ones from c.s. they both taste the same like malted milk....im hoping the others will taste a bit different......otherwise im gonna have nothing but false flavoured malted milk for breaky for the next 15 days....LOL
NurseDuds

Postby yummymummy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:25 pm

Im day 2 C.S I decided I needed to do something different to get back into the swing of things, I really like the soup and the choc shake so far, I feel a little giddy at the mo but Im hoping that will pass in a couple of days
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby maz » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:39 am

I am Day 4 Kate Morgan. Must say the shakes are yum and haven't had sugar cravings yet (a miracle!). Today is the first day I am not too hungry. But was eating heaps before so the stomach needs to get used to it. Can't wait till week 1 weigh in. Feel better already. Also am taking Weight Loss Accelerate by Blackmores and SUgar Balance by Blackmores. Not convinced they will help but worth a go.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5wXtFn/]
[/url]
maz

Return to Diet Talk