It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Free Newsletter

food help

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby lng86 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 pm

Your cereal choices seem great - except for nutri grain. It is extremely high in sugar. Sultana bran is highly recommended.

Overall, your diet seems ok. You might want to look at including a bit more variety so that you don't get bored too easily. If it is working for you, I say go for it. The only thing that I would say is to eat every 2-3 hours (maybe have your yoghurt you usually eat with lunch for morning tea instead). This allows your metabolism to now slow down.

Also, another dinner option that you may enjoy could be burritos (using 5* mince)... That way you can include your tomato and lettuce. Maybe even spal bol + a salad.

Good luck. You're doing a great job.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:36 pm

thanx everyone. Ill make sure i split my meals up more and ive checked out the recipes which i found some good ones. I guess ill just have to keep going and see how i go.
cheers,deb
soon2bayummymummy

Postby shelbel » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:57 pm

I was thinking more about this (yes today was a quiet day at work) And if your tracking and staying within your points and exercising, its strange that your not losing, so i thought maybe you should give the Wendie plan a go, lots of ww ppl use it, and i use something quite similar.

Here's a link if your interested:

http://www.stormpc.com/ww/wendie_plan.htm

Good luck! :)
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:26 pm

thanx i will check it out, ive heard of it befor but didnt know how to work out my points into it.
soon2bayummymummy

Previous

Return to Diet Talk