It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Free Newsletter

GLORIA JEANS :)

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

GLORIA JEANS :)

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:35 pm

Hey everyone :)

Its a lovely overcast and windy day, with some rain coming I would say. (I just rhymed ha ha)

What are some good suggestions from Gloria Jeans that are not too bad?

I use to get irish nut creme on skim but yesterday i tried a skinny latte with sweetner...i didn't like it much.

Any other ideas?
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby sassi » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:52 pm

what about a small skim caramel latte? that's still 123 calories, but much better than a lot of things!

i like 'real' coffee and once a week i usually treat myself to my usual skinny cap with a shot of flavouring. my deal with myself though is that i can have some flavour but i have to get a small size. i always have a skinny version & i don't like cream so that makes it easier!
sassi

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:54 pm

yeah i have a small and i dont have cream and i always get a skinny cos it makes me sick if its fullcream :p

so is irish cream ok still? or....no lol i dunno wat kind of coffee it is

maybe i will try a skinny caramellatte
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby sassi » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:58 pm

i think all of the flavours have around the same calories - they're all about 60ish from memory, so they bring a small to somewhere between 120-130 i think :)
sassi

Postby danielle* » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:25 pm

I work at Gloria Jeans :) I realise it's past Tuesday when you asked the question but anyway...

The Irish Nut Creme has powder as well as syrup in it so surely that would constitute more calories than just syrup. You could get it flavoured just with the Irish Creme syrup instead which would give most of the taste but less calories. In fact just looked it up on Calorie King and although it doesn't have the exact numbers it looks like doing that would save you about 40 calories.

I always get a small skim mocha with half the chocolate. I'm trying to get rid of the chocolate altogether but it's a big step for me from having extra chocolate!
danielle*

The Carrot Cake

Postby Arnie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:55 am

I know you were asking for coffee but since I don't drink coffee that much I only remember having the carrot cake there when I had to meet a friend. It was really good and it was sugar free. But wait...now I'm not sure if it was at Gloria Jeans that we met or not. Oh well. :?
Arnie

Return to Diet Talk