It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:45 am

Free Newsletter

Lemon Detox

Anything and everything concerning food and nutrition.

Moderator: Moderators

Lemon Detox

Postby talia11 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:23 am

And I quote from thsi months Slimming and Health -

" They claim its ok for anyone over the age of six - we say it isn't healthy for anybody! The AMA agrees, calling it 'potentially dangerous'"...

I used to go to ths wedding forum when I was getting married and pop back there from time to time and all the girls are doing this and I just shake my head - I guess the thought of healthy eating and exercise didn't come to mind...I'm gonna post this there too....
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:04 am

I dont know...personally I couldnt do it, but I think whatever works for you personally, go for it...some ppl here have used it and its worked well for them..each to their own ;)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby SarahC » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:17 pm

I am confused about whether it is a good thing or not. I'm about half-way through reading this very long thread on the acid-alkaline diet forum..

http://acidalkalinediet.com/forum/viewt ... c8f6a3af59

.... it is kind of convincing, but I still can't get past the belief that it has to be bad for your metabolism, just because you are consuming so very few calories and going into starvation mode...

:? :?

I have tried it myself and I was stuffing myself stupid with food by about 8pm on day 1 hahahaha :lol:
SarahC

Postby talia11 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:18 pm

I just can't see how anythign where you only drink a liquid is good for you - yeah of course if you only drink freaking liquid you will lose weight!!! But what happens after that? Found this on Choice too.....
http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.as ... tid=100008
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Return to Diet Talk