It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Free Newsletter

Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Join in on our latest 12 week weight loss challenge here.

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby GoddessInside » Sat May 24, 2008 11:17 am

I wouldn't expect anything less !!! :mrgreen:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
User avatar
GoddessInside
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby JP1 » Sat May 24, 2008 11:24 am

am sitting here on my Arsenal forum conducting a post mortem on the disintegration of the end of our season that looked so promising 6/7 weeks back and ended with nothing... theres so much BS flying about I'm expecting a turd tsunami to hit the Gold Coast any sodding minute :lol: :mrgreen: :P :wink: 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby GoddessInside » Sat May 24, 2008 11:40 am

Oh stop it !!!

Atleast they didnt choke like Chelsea on penalities ... although it was great seeing Ronaldo cry like a girl for missin his penalty !!! :lol:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
User avatar
GoddessInside
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby JP1 » Sat May 24, 2008 11:58 am

GoddessInside wrote:Oh stop it !!!

Atleast they didnt choke like Chelsea on penalities ... although it was great seeing Ronaldo cry like a girl for missin his penalty !!! :lol:


yep stayed up all nite watching that and figuring out how to upload pics etc.. was very worthwhile though.. that tsunami hasn't hit yet but it is very smelly :lol: :mrgreen:
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby GoddessInside » Sat May 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Oh so its at the pre tsunami gas stage ... u can smell it coming from miles away :P
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
User avatar
GoddessInside
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby JP1 » Sat May 24, 2008 12:14 pm

yeah its the cyber equivilent of the sea receding just prior to the main event :mrgreen:

am gonna take the dog for a walk.. don't work too hard :wink:

btw if l had a job like that I'd be making up names for all the customers :lol: hehe.. come on tell me some names of who is waiting? :wink: and stopping laughing out loud!!!

ps.. I crack myself up sometimes!! :lol: :mrgreen: :wink: 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby Siana-leah » Sat May 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Start- 01 Mar- 85.6
Week 1- 15 Mar- 83.6
Week 2- 22 Mar- 82.8
Week 3- 29 Mar- 82.4
Week 4- 05 Apr- 81.2
Week 5- 12 Apr- 81.6
Week 6- 19 Apr- 81.6
Week 7- 26 Apr- 81.6
Week 8- 03 May- 82.2
Week 9- 10 May- 82.3
Week 10- 17 May- 83
Week 11- 24 May- 81.2

Loss so far- 4.4kg :D I think I was carrying a bit of water weight last week...and i had eaten pretty late.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
Image
[/url]
User avatar
Siana-leah
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: Midland, Perth

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby bferbear » Sat May 24, 2008 6:32 pm

The insanity in my life continues. Newcastle next week, back home via Port Macquarie then Melbourne the week after. Am still struggling to get any sort of routine with sleeping, eating and exercise patterns happening with all the travelling.

Start 134.8kgs
Week 1: Away
Week 2: Away
Week 3: Away
Week 4: Away
Week 5: 137.4kgs
Week 6: 135.9kgs
Week 7: 134.4kgs
Week 8: Away
Week 9: Away
Week 10: 133.9kgs
Week 11: 132.3kgs

Total Loss so far of 2.5kgs. Will struggle to reach goal of under 130kgs.
bferbear
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 pm

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby JP1 » Sat May 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Siana-leah wrote:Start- 01 Mar- 85.6
Week 1- 15 Mar- 83.6
Week 2- 22 Mar- 82.8
Week 3- 29 Mar- 82.4
Week 4- 05 Apr- 81.2
Week 5- 12 Apr- 81.6
Week 6- 19 Apr- 81.6
Week 7- 26 Apr- 81.6
Week 8- 03 May- 82.2
Week 9- 10 May- 82.3
Week 10- 17 May- 83
Week 11- 24 May- 81.2

Loss so far- 4.4kg :D I think I was carrying a bit of water weight last week...and i had eaten pretty late.


Hi Siana.. well done this week but I notice you got those low eighty blues like me.. can't kick those 80's myself.. good luck anyway 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby JP1 » Sat May 24, 2008 8:06 pm

bferbear wrote:The insanity in my life continues. Newcastle next week, back home via Port Macquarie then Melbourne the week after. Am still struggling to get any sort of routine with sleeping, eating and exercise patterns happening with all the travelling.

Start 134.8kgs
Week 1: Away
Week 2: Away
Week 3: Away
Week 4: Away
Week 5: 137.4kgs
Week 6: 135.9kgs
Week 7: 134.4kgs
Week 8: Away
Week 9: Away
Week 10: 133.9kgs
Week 11: 132.3kgs

Total Loss so far of 2.5kgs. Will struggle to reach goal of under 130kgs.


hey bear.. keep the faith bro.. and you missed a few good nights last week and a small winning streak for yours truely which makes the evening even more enjoyable!! :mrgreen: catch you soon hopefully..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby SarahC » Sat May 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Week 1: 49.6kg
Week 2: DNW
Week 3: 50.0kg
Week 4: 49.3kg
Week 5: DNW
Week 6: 50.4kg
Week 7: 49.9kg
Week 8: 50.1kg
Week 9: 49.4kg
Week 10: 50.0kg
Week 11: 49.7kg
Week 12:
User avatar
SarahC
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:17 pm
Location: Werribee, VIC, AU

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby GoddessInside » Sat May 24, 2008 10:38 pm

Awesome work Sarah & Siana !!!

Bear ... maaaaaaaaaate.....wats going on ? Hope everything eases off soon. I think you need the break !

We miss ya round here ! Well I know I do and Johno here, really is struggling to keep us both sane :mrgreen:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
User avatar
GoddessInside
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby GoddessInside » Sat May 24, 2008 10:39 pm

JP1 wrote:yeah its the cyber equivilent of the sea receding just prior to the main event :mrgreen:

am gonna take the dog for a walk.. don't work too hard :wink:

btw if l had a job like that I'd be making up names for all the customers :lol: hehe.. come on tell me some names of who is waiting? :wink: and stopping laughing out loud!!!

ps.. I crack myself up sometimes!! :lol: :mrgreen: :wink: 8)


As for you Mr cracker .... I aint going to tell you jack, cause the next time I see that patient, Im going to be scarred with their new name in my head and trying my hardest not to laugh or call them that !
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
User avatar
GoddessInside
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby JP1 » Sat May 24, 2008 11:29 pm

GoddessInside wrote:As for you Mr cracker .... I aint going to tell you jack, cause the next time I see that patient, Im going to be scarred with their new name in my head and trying my hardest not to laugh or call them that !


haha come on spoil sport.. this'll be a right laugh :mrgreen: hehe last night a the Golf Club we were having a right laugh.. there was this old geezer with his arm in a sling.. dunno exactly what was wrong with it but it didn't stop the greedy sod carrying two plates of grub from the tables :lol: :mrgreen: :P 8) :wink:
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Week 11 18/5/08 - 24/5/08

Postby GoddessInside » Sun May 25, 2008 9:24 am

OMG !

Im shocked ! Speechless actually :!:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
User avatar
GoddessInside
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Sydney

Previous

Return to 12 Week Challenges March to May 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron