It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:34 am

Free Newsletter

Week 2 : 24/01/11 - 30/01/11

Join in on our latest 12 week weight loss challenge here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Week 2 : 24/01/11 - 30/01/11

Postby nomoreexcuses » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Great, found where we have to weigh in! Weigh in on 24/01/2011 at 102.0 kgs, so a loss of 1.1 kgs this week. Didn't meet some of my other goals, e.g. frequency of exercise, but a loss is a loss and it gives me more to improve on this week! Hope everyone is going really well!!!
No More Excuses :)

SW: 103.2 kgs (11 January 2011)
12 Week Challenge SW: 103.1 kgs (17 January 2011)
12 Week Challenge GW: 91 kgs
Total GW: 80 kgs (hopefully by August!!)

nomoreexcuses

Postby dinosaur371 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm pretty happy :D 3 days before weigh in and I'm already at 82kg. Maybe I can manage another week of 2+ kg. I'll aim for 81.5kg.
Down 3.8kg. Only 12kg to go :D
Been pretty sick for the last few days so haven't been exercising but also haven't been able to keep food down, but I'm feeling better and I'm about to go for a short walk to see whether my body agrees :P
dinosaur371

Postby mummytotwo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh hello challengers! i finally found the right forum!

I'm a newbie to all this techy stuff, but learning fast.

Its the same with my weight control journey, i'm new to taking control and being REAL and being COMPLETELY HONEST. So here i am admitting the truth...

I must have dived off the wagon yesterday straight into an ice cream parlor... i ate everything naughty i could find.

Today I have been much better, only a handful of choc chips on the naughty list. Everything else has been healthy!! yahoo!!

My weigh in isn't till tomorrow so HOPEFULLY i'll loose a little! :D

first time i've looked forward to looking at a scale :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlPAPGI/]
[/url]

BW Jan 2011: 118kg
GW after 12 week challenge:108kg

Week one: gained 0.4kg
Week two: lost 0.6kg
Week three: back to original weight
mummytotwo

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:07 pm

mummytotwo wrote:Oh hello challengers! i finally found the right forum!

I'm a newbie to all this techy stuff, but learning fast.

Its the same with my weight control journey, i'm new to taking control and being REAL and being COMPLETELY HONEST. So here i am admitting the truth...

I must have dived off the wagon yesterday straight into an ice cream parlor... i ate everything naughty i could find.

Today I have been much better, only a handful of choc chips on the naughty list. Everything else has been healthy!! yahoo!!

My weigh in isn't till tomorrow so HOPEFULLY i'll loose a little! :D

first time i've looked forward to looking at a scale :lol:

LOVE IT !

Good Luck :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby bad girl, gone good » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 am

Hello Everybody,

I'm on the injured list for a bit. S***! :( No gym for me for a few days. I sleep on a single bed and I rolled too far in my sleep last nite. Rolled off the bed and wacked my back - and head - against my bedside table. OUCH!! So my back is very sore, but my head is ok. I will be having a hot shower shortly to hopefully do something to ease the pain in my back, but we'll see.Damn. Double Damn. No Zumba. WAH!!! :cry: But the worst thing is if I move too fast or even slouch IT HURTS!!! :cry:

Well, I am still sticking to my eating plan. 2 shakes per day, but with my KM Rep on holidays for two weeks, it gives me a chance to really give her a surprise. She doesn't lecture and gives lots of praise and hugs too. She is a good friend and guide through this journey of mine. :D I hope to back in the swing of things by Tuesday at the latest. If I can't get to the gym, I'll take a easy walk on the treadmill here at home.

Ciao.
TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! Bad Girl.... GONE GOOD!!!

Start Date: January 2, 2011
bad girl, gone good

Postby mummytotwo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 am

bad girl, gone good ,

You poor thing!! Do you believe in chirotherapy? If you do, a chiropractor would be able to help with your neck and back. Make sure that you don't have any on going pain?

I hope you feel better soon :(

Good on you for sticking to "light duties" and your diet while you're on the bench!
[/url]

mummytotwo

Postby bad girl, gone good » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Okay, good news and bad news.

My back was so painful, my mother insisted on x-rays. There's a lesson in pain. "Move this way, I'll be gentle" GENTLE MY BUTT! OUCH! OUCH!! OUCH!!! :cry: Pain, Pain and more pain. But they gave my some lovely painkillers. Mmmm... Nice feeling. :wink:

Turns out I have bruised my tail bone, and fractured my collar bone. :( Oops. My first broken (or fractured) bone. It's only taken 24 years. So I have my right arm in a sling, nice and high. I look a treat. My right hand is resting on my left shoulder to keep my collar bone level and still. I am to keep it like that for a week, then have another x-ray. If it is setting properly I will be able to skip a cast and just stick with the sling.

Please let it just be the sling. Casts are too itchy... :?

I went for a walk. Very, VERY gentle walk. Slow walk at that. I drove down to the beach front with one arm. good thing I own an automatic. walking along the beach and I am getting all these weird looks. Trackies, runners, t-shirt and a cap. Arm in a sling. walking kinda stiffly. Lifeguards asked me if I was ok. I said, "sure, just getting my daily exercise" the looks I got. :?

So now I am home and I will NOT be doing that again anytime soon. I stood under the shower for nearly half an hour with the warm water running down my back. I am actually feeling pretty good right now. Painkillers are wonderful things.

Catch ya on the flip side. When I am not so 'high' for lack of a better word.
TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! Bad Girl.... GONE GOOD!!!

Start Date: January 2, 2011
bad girl, gone good

Postby mummytotwo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 pm

oh my goodness badgirl, gone good! you poor thing!!!

Hope you heal quickly with as little pain as possible!!

My weight at week two: 118.4kg. That's a 0.4kg gain :(

Oh well, guess that will be more for me to loose this week coming!

I've stocked the kitchen with nice fresh fruit and vegies, I've made a massive vegetable stew and have lean meats on the ready - I am determind to be too full of healthy food to snack on rubbish.

This is my week for weight LOSS!!! I'm looking at you, size 22 shorts! You are going to on me, and we are going to look great, and feel amazing!!
[/url]

mummytotwo

Postby nothing2lose » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 am

Reporting in for Week 2

Again, been pretty good this week. A couple of things have slid a little but not too bad.

A few personal observations...

I have eaten under my calorie limit every day, but I am not eating enough veg/fruit.
I am still only eating low gi so happy with that.
Need to make sure I am still drinking over 1litre of water everyday.
I need to record on calorieking everyday...not every second day...trying to remember what I ate the day before.
Exercise hasnt been as consistent as it could be. Lots more on a couple of days but then none at all on a couple of days.
Havent had a coke zero (or other caffeinated soft drink - diet or otherwise) for 2 weeks and 1 day --- Yay to me!!!

Anyhoo, TTOM and the scales say 107.9
Hard to say if that is my "true weight" and if it is a loss or a gain (given the medication I am on and given my terrible fluid retention over the past fortnight). But I thought I should post it as some sort of marker.

I must remember though...the challenge and my goals are more important than what the scales say on any given day.

Hope everyone else is well :)

take care

n2l
LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A THIN PERSON....AND EVENTUALLY YOUR BODY WILL MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE!

HW - September 2008 - 121.3kg :( :(
SW - 16 May 2010 - 110.4 kg :(
New SW - 6 January 2011 - 108 kg :(
First GW 99kg :) My aim is to reach this goal by April 15, 2011
nothing2lose

Postby laughing_sheep » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:49 pm

77 kilos. However, I will mention that I have PMS and its that time of the month for me in a few days. I always gain 2 kilos, and a couple of days after its finished I lose the water weight. I don't expect to have lost any fat kilos though, because I've gone way over my calories and have done alot of binging on chocolates unfortunately. I've been dieting for 9 months and the motivation is waning, so I forgive myself.

I'm going to take it 'one day at a time' as they say at overeaters anonymous and today is going very well and healthily, with 1 hour on the exercise bike, vegies, boiled eggs and wholegrain bread. I feel in the mood to continue on with this, and I will not give up on my goal. I write this week off as a bad one, but there are still 10 more to go during this challenge and I still think I can do it :D
~Steph~

Starting weight: 92
Current weight: 70
Goal weight: 66
laughing_sheep

Postby yogibbear » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 am

Official week in was this morning. Fail week. Gained 1 kg.... 106 kg.... annoyed. I blame it all on Australia Day. Stupid beer. Evil evil drink. No alcohol ever again.

Huge reset tomorrow. Will aim to lose 2kg next week to make up for one big fail. Hmm....
yogibbear

Previous

Return to 12 Week Challenges