It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Don Tolman - LEGEND!!!

Anything and everything about leading a healthy lifestyle.

Moderator: Moderators

Don Tolman - LEGEND!!!

Postby SarahC » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:34 am

Jump on to Google, and then YouTube and check out Don Tolman.

I went to a presentation of his last week... unbelievable, he said everything I had been thinking for, like, forever. So funny, about the "health care" industry, drugs that the doctors push on us, the ridiculousness of our education system, etc, etc. I loved it!!! :P

Somehow $1900 left my bank accound and now I'm going to his "Breakthrough 2 Health" seminar later this month (all about whole food medicine and self-care), and the later in July to "Bootcamp 4 Brains" which is all about retraining your brain and methods for learning large amounts of info in a short amount of time... going to be heaps of fun, assuming my somewhat defective brain decides to play along lol.

Anyway, check him out. He has a lot to say... and it's all the truth (whether we want to admit it to ourselves or not :wink: )

:D :D :D
SarahC

Re: Don Tolman - LEGEND!!!

Postby SarahC » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 am

I went to the Breakthough to Health seminar in Melbourne yesterday. It was GREAT!!! My bladder nearly burst because I didn't want to leave the room to go to the bathroom in case I missed anything :lol:

I don't think I was surprised by anything he said, it all made so much sense. And really makes you feel confident that you don't need to rely on the "health care" system to take care of yourself. Only thing that frustrates me, is that I HAVE to keep seeing my doctor, because of my work situation and needing medical certificates.... just kills me that :evil: .

Anyway, this is his website. Click on the "sample Don live" link, and there's also a video of the Jennifer Richie story that's really good.
http://www.dontolmaninternational.com/portal/index.php

Good news is, there will be another round of free events "An Evening with Don Tolman" coming up in May - only lasts a couple of hours, and gives you a great idea of what he's all about. I really hope everyone will be able to go.... it's information that everyone needs to know!!! You can check dates and book in for the evening on the Fortune Events website http://www.fortuneevents.com.au
SarahC

Return to Lifestyle Talk