Top five tips to live longer
1. Find out what your blood pressure actually is because it gives no symptoms whatsoever
and it is hard to tell without a test. (perhaps buy your own blood pressure monitor)
2. Start changing some lifestyle patterns. Get more physical activity and lose weight if necessary.
3. Change some diet patterns such as salt intake.
Reduce the amount of salty foods that you consume, especially from processed foods and fast foods.
Opting for a salt substitute, can reduce your blood pressure.
4. Have a cup of hot cocoa in the evening because it can reduce blood pressure levels on a regular basis.
The polythenols in pure cocoa are thought to reduce high blood pressure.
5. Be aware of some of the new supplements that are now entering the market.
Some are plant based with no side effects. They could lower blood pressure as effectively as prescription drugs.
Author of Take The Pressure Off Your Heart
, Robert Kowalski is convinced it can work.
"This is brand new research found this past year," he said.