It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 am

Free Newsletter

Exhausted!!!

Anything and everything about leading a healthy lifestyle.

Moderator: Moderators

Exhausted!!!

Postby Fairie » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:28 pm

I am looking after my 5 year old grandaughter for 2 weeks :shock: :shock: it has been only 4 days and I'm already exhausted. Her Mum has chickenpox and because Crystal has eczma the last thing she needs is to be scratching and getting infections. I haven't had them either.

I have not had to pack lunches and get anyone of to school for about 15 years, then have to pick them up as well.
Up at 6.30 for a shower get her brekkie, dressed, lunch packed and at school by 8.45. Pick her up at 3.15, reads from her reader, plays for a little while then dinner at 5.30 then bedtime stories and in bed by 7.30

How can women have babies at 40 and then the school years when they are 45 to 60, I'm only 48 and there is no way I could do it :shock: :shock: :shock:

So if I'm not around much don't think I've left, I'll be around more next week.

I'm to exhausted to want to eat so hopefully I will be a lot lighter on Friday. :wink: :lol:
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:05 pm

the incubation period for chicken pox is 14-21 days, so I'll pray you stay strong.

I am 50 (good grief did I say that out loud?) anyway I do before school childcare 3 mornings per week and I am so exhausted from taking care of these 3 boys, 2 are hyperactive and they keep physically fighting and screaming at each other. There's no way I could handle that all day anymore. I think I started to get tired to child rearing a couple of years ago.

Anyway Fairie, on the bright side you're doing heaps of exercise each day with all that running around you're doing.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to Lifestyle Talk