It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:50 am

Free Newsletter

What Have You Noticed Since Loosing Weight

Anything and everything about leading a healthy lifestyle.

Moderator: Moderators

What Have You Noticed Since Loosing Weight

Postby Fairie » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:39 pm

Other than the obvious health ones I find it such a buzz wearing clothes that were a bit tight before and now finding them quite loose.

I would have to say though the best one is fitting into my car I have an old Ford XF Sedan and it was getting to be a tight sueeze behind the wheel. :oops:

My husband had to put in new seats as the springs were worn out and that made it even worse. I couldn't even reach the hand brake or adjust the radio without having to undo the seatbelt and I could barely touch the pedels. :shock:

Now I have to move the seat forward and there's heaps of room. I can also get into the backseat of a car now and not die of embaressment because I can't get the seatbelt done up. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:55 pm

Well....... in the past when I've lost weight I always lost it first in the boob area (so I figure God has a sense of humor) Here I am waiting for my gut to melt down but noooo I have to lose inches off my bust and no where else.
Anyway this time around (and don't laugh) I'm losing it off my face. I guess I haven't lost enough weight yet to see a difference in my waist line.
Dolly

Dolly

Postby emma21 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:18 pm

I have noticed a difference in my waistline (probably a good 7cm at least). My legs are shrinking too and starting to look more toned. And I guess my bum is shrinking too. My arms are starting to tone up to.

I wish my boobs would shrink :shock: I want them to be at least half the size they are now.

I have heaps more energy now (most days) and enjoy dancing and chasing around my 2 year old :)

Emma :lol:
emma21

Return to Lifestyle Talk