It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:00 am

Free Newsletter

Very Girlie Question (avert your eyes males! :D)

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:44 am

woah thanks for all the replies everyone :shock: Seems like a lot of you do it regardless of size or anything, and it seems like Ill have to search around a bit to find someone I really like though ;) Tegan, I might look into that, I saw a nads brazilian kit at coles the other day so I might have a go :shock: ugh scary! lol...I dont know maybe Ill have it done when I get under 100kgs, I feel a lot better at that size and it will be a nice reward :) After I posted this I was talking to a male friend, and got talking about the topic, and he said that guys just expect you to have a brazilian nowadays :shock: cos nearly everyone does...He said he has NEVER been with anyone with (his words!) a bush hahaha :lol: Im still single (sigh lol) but I dont want to come off like a jungle woman or something when the time comes! hehehe Thanks for all the input everyone, I think I will definately look into it :) thanks! :D xxx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Mandie » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:50 pm

Lol, okay, from experience working in sexual health clinic and doing examinations at the hospital - the brazilian is relatively common, but more women have hair than dont :)

I think the usual consensus from guys is that it should be neat.. lol..

It would be a cool reward for getting under 100kg Gracie :) I'm planning on getting my first one (eek!) in time for my first anniversary with Joel at the end of the month.. aren't I sweet lol

Will let you know how it goes!
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:01 pm

hey gracie i think that if you find the right guy then you should be with him for who you are not what he expects from you. you are a beautiful girl :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:54 pm

Doing the wax at home yourself can be really hard. I've tried it and you just can't hold the skin tight enough while using the other hand to rip the strip off!! And it results in mega-owies!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby electrongirl » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:55 pm

yeah I agree. Best to go to a professional!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:59 pm

awww thanks Kate! :D :oops: and PHEW! mandie LOL I just love all of your replies, you are so knowledgable about so many things :lol: that makes me feel much better :) xxx
Playboy_bunny

Postby flutterby » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:04 pm

Lol gotta love this topic!

I had brazilians regularly for about 3 or 4 years, and then I had kids and it all kind of fell apart.

My advice is DON'T DO IT YOURSELF! Major owies. And leave a 'landing strip', just 2cm strip at the top/front, cause the worse pain is the (ohhh noo, how to explain.....), ok I'll just say it, where the two sides meet at the top near the clitoris. My beautician said the hair grows in a spiral here, and it is the worst part, so I leave a strip and avoid the worst pain. Still leaves the other area nice and smooth :D

Ok, you've talked me into it, I'm just going to make time to go again. Oh, and the worst is the first time (or if you leave it for ages like I have), so don't give up after the first. You'll love it! Good luck.
SW: 106.8kg CW: 100.3kg Total Lost: 6.5kg

Goal 1: Under 100kg
flutterby

Postby yummymummy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:33 pm

Im intrested in doing the permanent hair removal thing done they advetise on the radio quite a bit Ive just not got around to finding out about it yet-
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Chelle » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:51 pm

I shave down there, I could never think of getting someone to wax it I would be to embarressed but on the other hand after having kids I think some people have already well & truely seen thing's.

I think with in-grown hairs you get them if you wax or shave, it dosent really matter.
Chelle

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:48 am

Jody, I have heard of the permanent hair removal...(think its by laser or something or electrolysis??) a friend of my mum has her arm pits done with it...she said it doesnt hurt or anything, but It costs $100 a session, and she will have to go at least 7 times for all the hair to be removed, permanently...apparently it removes the bulb or something, so that it cant keep growing...I guess you have to weigh up if u would spend $700 on getting it waxed, or shavers etc over your lifetime (probably would lol but the price put me off! :shock: )
Playboy_bunny

Postby *KaTe* » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:47 am

I used to get them all the time for years, they bloody hurt!! The pain never got better 4 me! I havent been getting them regularly but am going to get back into it, cos it looks so much better!

And for me, I have 2 clit rings lol..so you could say Im not too embarrased to have ppl down there!!!

My issue is whenever they wax near where the rings are it feels like they are going to rip them out! Ha ha not the best feeling!

And that laser hair removal sounds pretty cool, especially for down there,im interested in sussing it out. Its pretty expensive but pain of waxing vs laser removal is what im keen on!

Gracie one of my best mates is a beautitan, and they see it all. So just go when u r ready! They are always nice and would help you out being a first timer! :D

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:49 am

man im surprised by how many have it done on this forum. does anyones partners get their crack back and sacks done? just curious! LOL
kate_turner2000

Postby *KaTe* » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:52 am

LOL @ back crack n sack wax...nah Ive never been with anyone who has it, but it would be nice! apparently the boys like getting it done cos it looks bigger!! haha :D

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby electrongirl » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:56 am

I actually prefer the hair on men!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:58 am

i remember i think it was bb2 where aaron the sailor had it done and was telling everyone about it haha
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Health and Beauty