It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:51 am

Free Newsletter

Weight loss improves censored life

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby LadyBug » Tue May 02, 2006 12:48 pm

Losing weight improves your censored life... YES YES YES!!!

I have lost about 20kgs since the beginning of the year and although i still kinda cover up... alot of times he gets to see more than he has since we first got together.

TMI but the other night he rolled over and cuddled me... and in a tired mumble he said "OMG you feel so slim" well that was it... I jumped him right there and then LOL!!!
xoxo ~Ali

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
LadyBug

Postby Dolly » Tue May 02, 2006 12:50 pm

lol :wink:
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Tue May 02, 2006 2:36 pm

:lol: Love it! Good on you Ladybug! :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue May 02, 2006 7:23 pm

LOL, I'm starting to think I should put a bit of weight back on to stop the bloke from jumping me on sight!! LOL I think the implanon and work has decreased my libido to the point where any change through weight loss is not noticeable for me, but I still have my 'on' days :wink:
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Groovychic » Wed May 03, 2006 10:19 am

Hahaha good one Ladybug! And Tegan, it must be great to have your bloke thinking how sexy you are! I know that mine says I am looking so much better. Not that he ever thought I didn't look sexy before but when you don't have as many bulges they take more notice I think! Went to the beautician again yesterday and she said you can really see how much weight I have lost. I said it's only 2 kilos but it looks like I have lost about 6 or 7 because of toning up from the treadmill. She thinks my belly is half the size of what it was! Which is probably about right because I have lost 10cm from my belly alone. And about 6 from my hips! Nothing much from my bust tho, which is a shame cos I did want to lose just a little from there so I could fit back into some of nice bras. I only grew out of them a little bit so it will only take about 2cm of so!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed May 03, 2006 9:03 pm

My mum reckons I've lost some off my boobs, but they still seem to be the same cup size. Weird thing is I now fit into shirts that used to 'pop' across my bust. I guess I must have lost it off my back and sides. The thing is I'm now a 14DD (I actually have a couple of pairs 14E) which is an awkward size. If I drop any more off my back area I'll be a 12DD - do they even exist?

I'd love to be able to wear a nice balcony bra or strapless, but they just don't make them in cup sizes that big for obvious reasons - without having to involve NASA engineers that is.

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby SarahC » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:30 am

hmmm... I've got an opposite spin on this discussion. My man has just lost a massive amount of weight (I don't know how much and I don't want to know!), just by starving himself and not doing any excerise :evil: But anyway, I've reached the stage where I just don't want to go near him. It's like being with a completely different person - very scary! I don't feel as though I can tell him that I don't want to be with him because he's too skinny... :? He's now talking about going off and meeting other women... just lovely, after 8 years :evil:

I know all of our partners say they're happy about us losing weight... but what about if they really aren't and just don't want to say so? What about if they actually preferred you the way you were?? :shock:
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 am

hi sarah

wow i didnt realise you were in a relationship! wow 8 years! thought you'd be hitched by now haha. just kidding.

hmmm... sounds like you are in a predicament. maybe see where HE leads the relationship?
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:55 am

LOL Kate - mightn't be in one for much longer :shock: I normally avoid talking about it wherever possible :roll:
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:38 am

well we are all here if you need us or need hugs!!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:22 pm

Wow Sarah I never thought of it in that light.

Must admit I like my man kinda chunky, although he could do with losing some weight from around the middle for his health I wouldn't like him to be too scrawny. Mind you he is a big built man so I doubt scrawny would come into it except maybe on the legs! LOL I used to tell him I had seen more meat on a sparrows legs.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Groovychic » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:57 pm

Yeah I dont like scrawny men either. Mine is good but he has a gut but hey I don't mind.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:25 pm

most of my man loves have been on the scrawny side as is the current bloke. He keeps saying "oh, I have to eat some more cream and stuff, I'm below 70kg again" :evil: Damn his metabolism!!!

Some people will be threatened by a body change. Some people will legitimately find it less attractive. Unfortunately that's the way the relationship cookie crumbles. hopefully, if the love is there, no matter what you look like, that person will love you. But if not and he leaves, well, so much the better than if he'd stayed, you stayed fat and died at 50 from a heart attack with years of joint pain, breathlessness and all the other weight issues or you spent the rest of your lives miserable with each other.

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby yummymummy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:34 pm

Well I know that I defn feel much more confident and attractive since Ive lost weight- I was out the other night and was talking to a few fellas and my hubby wandered over and said 'Your flirting!" he found it very amusing because Im not normally like that I just felt attractive- Does that make sense??
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:48 pm

i totally understand... wish the opposite censored was attracted to moi :S
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Health and Beauty