It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Free Newsletter

Weight loss improves censored life

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:08 pm

Butterfly_Dawn wrote:My mum reckons I've lost some off my boobs, but they still seem to be the same cup size. Weird thing is I now fit into shirts that used to 'pop' across my bust. I guess I must have lost it off my back and sides. The thing is I'm now a 14DD (I actually have a couple of pairs 14E) which is an awkward size. If I drop any more off my back area I'll be a 12DD - do they even exist?

I'd love to be able to wear a nice balcony bra or strapless, but they just don't make them in cup sizes that big for obvious reasons - without having to involve NASA engineers that is.

just reading through this thread... Butterfly_Dawn - I'm a 12D-DD (depends on the make of the bra) and they definitely do exist! That size is pretty popular, check out Target as they have a new range of really pretty bra's for 12D upwards :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:12 pm

zeedeveelgirl wrote:
Butterfly_Dawn wrote:My mum reckons I've lost some off my boobs, but they still seem to be the same cup size. Weird thing is I now fit into shirts that used to 'pop' across my bust. I guess I must have lost it off my back and sides. The thing is I'm now a 14DD (I actually have a couple of pairs 14E) which is an awkward size. If I drop any more off my back area I'll be a 12DD - do they even exist?

I'd love to be able to wear a nice balcony bra or strapless, but they just don't make them in cup sizes that big for obvious reasons - without having to involve NASA engineers that is.

just reading through this thread... Butterfly_Dawn - I'm a 12D-DD (depends on the make of the bra) and they definitely do exist! That size is pretty popular, check out Target as they have a new range of really pretty bra's for 12D upwards :)

Try Undercoverwear as well. They have some really nice pretty bras that will make you feel super sexy and they do come in a 12DD :D
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:37 pm

Lolly wrote:
zeedeveelgirl wrote:

Try Undercoverwear as well. They have some really nice pretty bras that will make you feel super sexy and they do come in a 12DD :D

Lolly, isn't it amazing how sexy just putting on pretty underwear can make you feel?! :D It sure fixed my issues from trying on clothes the other day!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:13 pm

yeah when I am NOT feeling particularly sexy and in the mood, I just put on something pretty looking - seems to work everytime, as long as I don't look in the mirror at myself.... :oops:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:15 pm

never mind lolly, i never feel sexy... dont think ive felt sexy since i was 16 haha.
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:41 pm

Awww girls! Don't your guys make you feel sexy?
(Not that I'd know, I'm hopeless at relationships so I don't know what happens in them past the 6-month mark :P :P)

Wish me luck for tonight ;) ;) If all goes to plan I'll let you know just how much weight loss improves the censored life!!! Hahah :P

Whoops, sorry guys!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm

hahaha oh thats funny!! nah when you have a baby you are tired dont feel like anything like that! haha
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:14 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:hahaha oh thats funny!! nah when you have a baby you are tired dont feel like anything like that! haha

ahh yeah that's right, you have a bubs! it must be soooo tiring being a muM! my 2 friends have just had a baby and i've heard a lot about all the dramas :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:29 pm

It only gets worse from here ladies, I have teenagers, I think they are more worry and sleepless nights now than when they were babies :cry:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:36 pm

hey em

a few of my friends who dont have kids or a partner have no idea so i dont bother telling them lol. they will learn for themselves one day.

hey lolly

my mother in law always says that when theyre teenagers you lose sleep wondering where the kids are and worrying about them. i enjoy heidi now that she is getting older :) im hoping to have another baby in about 4 or 5 years.
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Health and Beauty