It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Free Newsletter

Help me to get rid of pimples, please.

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Help me to get rid of pimples, please.

Postby missfitA » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:59 pm

I've had bad acne when I was a teenager and when i've reached 20 and it was still bad I had to do something than usual. So I consulted with my dermatologists and even my friends that Roaccutane was the best solution for me especially that my situation was more hormonal. Your usual cleanser and erythromycin helps but this pill does wonders! You'll never break out like you used to! It takes about 4 months though to really show progress but it's worth the wait.

You have to take a liver test though before going on this as it's side effect is something a bit bad for your liver and if you're sexually active your dermatologist will recommend that you go on the pill as getting pregnant is forbidden when you're on it. But if you feel like you're the type who doesn't easily get pregnant and very careful then you should be fine.
missfitA

Postby ganymede » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Roaccutane was great for my skin but HORRIBLE for everything else! I would honestly avoid it unless absolutely necessary. I know how it is, I had really bad cystic acne for many, many years. If I go off the pill my skin turns horrific again. Roaccutane cleared everything up (except the scars of course) but my skin was so dry I would get nose bleeds (have NEVER had nose bleeds before in my life), I couldn't go out in the sun, it triggered DEPRESSION. Not something to take lightly... But having said that, it worked absolute wonders but seriously, just be super careful anyone who goes on it! Monitor it very closely!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Blitz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:47 pm

As a person who had pimples from his teens until his FIFTIES...
one thing I found very helpful - lose weight and eat healthy! :shock: :lol:
Absolutely true...ate proper and the skin cleared! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:12 pm

clean your face daily with lemon juice...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby hanney882 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:02 am

Natural products are the best for me; it helps me to get rid of pimples and other skin problems. Cleansing, toning, moisturizing and protecting my skin from the heat are very important. We should take care of our skin properly and find the product that really suits our skin type. Natural products really suit my skin type and never give me breakouts.
hanney882

Previous

Return to Health and Beauty