It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:16 am

Free Newsletter

Skincare

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Skincare

Postby CharlieRose » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Hi all

I was just wondering what skincare everyone was using? I just ran out and are ready for change! Is anyone on to a winner?

:D :D :D
CharlieRose

Re: Skincare

Postby matchbox » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm

hi charlierose! i love mine! it's expensive but it's so good! i use the cleanser, toner and moisuriser by dior. i also have a face scrub thing from dior as well.
i have a facial mask thingy by clarins - i forget what it's called but it looks like brown mud :lol: works very well though!

what have you been using?
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby sassi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:10 pm

i love ella bache!

i went to one of their salons & they were very happy to do a free examination of my skin & recommend products. they also gave me heaps of samples to try.
sassi

Postby BekStar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi charlierose

i am using a fantastic product. Its called bridget black. I think its pretty new out to the market but the results have been great. I saw it on Today Tonight so I looked on their website. Beautiful packaging! I've been using it for about three months and I am really impressed. I dont know the exact website but just google bridget black and you should find it. Their based in Perth so if your a west coaster go and have a look in the shop in Cottelsloe.

Hope that helps
BekStar

Postby qtpie » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 pm

i have had bad experiences with the expensive brands, clineque, elizabeth arden and clarens, i use natio, i wouldn't say itit expensive, but you could pay $16 for a clenser which is much better then the $60 you would pay for the others
Stating date is 17th March 2008
SW: 91.1kg
CW: 88.1kg
GW: 68kg
Short Term Goal: 85 kg

FAILED
New starting date is 1st July 2009

Starting weight: 91.1kg
Amount of weight lost: 4.1kg
Current weigt loss: 87kg
Short term goal: 85kg
Long term goal: 68kg
qtpie

Postby laurahill » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Hey!!I' am using L'oreal skin cleanser and moisturizer cream daily since last 3 years and this products provide me the right and effective results for skin.In fact ,After getting good experience of L'oreal products,now I am only giving the preference to L'oreal products for my skin and haircare.
laurahill

Postby Marina_J » Thu May 26, 2011 5:55 pm

I used the natural treatment, it is best for skin. Natural remedy for the skin is more effective and no bad influence on skin. I used the egg yolk, olive oil and lime juice (some drops) this blend apply on face, before going for a shower. After 10 mint wash off, this blend prevent dryness and hold in the moisture.
Marina_J

Postby virginia » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Skin is very superficial part of the body.
So we have to take care of it.For the healthy skin eat healthy foods.
Milk and fruits are best for the healthy skin.Drink plenty of water.
You can also go for the oil massage.Regular clean up is required.
Take sufficient sleep.
virginia
virginia

Postby bethanyherman » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm

I currently use products from Shiseido Pureness. It really helps my oily skin. I have used a lot of products and this has been the best so far.
bethanyherman

Postby hanney882 » Sat May 24, 2014 7:56 am

I also use products that have no alcohol or harmful substances. Alcohol can damage your skin especially your face it can dries your skin. I am using a natural products that I bought online and our local drugstore or supermarket like; natural facial foam, natural soap, natural facial wipes and facial masks. I am fond of using natural products. It is safe to use and effective.
hanney882

Postby admin » Wed May 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi Hanney
I use Body Shop Hemp face cream as I have really dry skin and this is quite good for that and QV which is great for sensitive skin as it doesn't have all those chemicals.
Cheers
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby hanney882 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks for the suggestion Sharrelle! I like how it doesn't have those chemicals. I am also using Essenzza natural Japanese silk facial treatment mask from Essenzza Health. It has three varieties and I'm using the one that has Moroccan Argan oil and Vitamin C. It leaves my skin smooth, glowing and fresh.
hanney882

Return to Health and Beauty