It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:27 am

Free Newsletter

Worried about my age…….seems to be moving faster!!!

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Worried about my age…….seems to be moving faster!!!

Postby Alberto » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am

Hi everybody, I have been not taking this thing seriously until some close friends did taunt me on this …..it is my premature ageing. They do throw up laughs about my anti-ageing and though I feel that I am fine …..there are still some doubts that haunt me. Is it really that I am ageing fast…..I too sometimes get tired a little early…..but I don't believe that this should be a reason for that.I will consult a physician if I feel the necessity to go there ….but for the time being I would like to know the causes and remedies (just asking them in case) for the issue!!!
Alberto

Re: Worried about my age…….seems to be moving faster!!!

Postby sunny_leone » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:21 am

I don't think that you should take any tensions on that but on this better take the opinions of your close ones that will tell you correctly about your health but yes, ant-ageing is a real concern among many a people these days and I have been hearing and seeing a lot about that recently. I have heard that Vitamin-E helps in some positive effects and is an anti-oxidant too. Since you are planning to go to the doctor later, have a look at certain [DELETED SPAM LINK] that will guide you to better understand the problems and diagnose them at your level(as far as you can).
Last edited by CronicBadger on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Links to promote business products are not allowed.
sunny_leone

Return to Health and Beauty