It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:02 am

Free Newsletter

What does the mind power actually mean????

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

What does the mind power actually mean????

Postby Kiso_hall » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi everyone, there are many questions that commonly arise when we discuss mind power, having influence and possibly control over things amd the ability to simply “make things happen”. Maybe these are all conceptual thoughts, and may be not. I do think about these things and it still puzzles me. What are your opinions on this and how do you perceive the power of mind???
Kiso_hall

Re: What does the mind power actually mean????

Postby Mogget » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:02 am

To me the power of the mind is all about making the most of your thought patterns and learning to control your brain so that you are not at the mercy of unconscious processes... If you have good control of you mind you can change how you percieve things, you can change long held limiting beliefs, you can reframe situations so that they are positive not negative, you can install new habits and get rid of old ones... Learning to drive your brain just as you would learn to drive a bus, or use a computer - to me that is the power of the mind. I have a strong background in practising and training NLP and this power is nothing to be sneezed at - I have seen and done some awesome stuff with clients just by helping them to run their own mind in a more resourceful way.
I never thought I would witness the destruction of a Universe whilst carrying a naked merchant banker...

Mogget

Re: What does the mind power actually mean????

Postby glam1 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 pm

all i know is i need more :D :D
glam1

Return to Health and Beauty